• 2(current)
MediaFrontPage - Web interface with widget type architecture to control multiple apps
Nick8888 Wrote:It appears you haven't configured it correctly. The hard drive widget probably wont work on a hosted webserver. The sabnzbd+ widget needs to be able to access its json server and the same goes for the xbmc ones.

It would be much easier to set up on a local machine imo as youll need to open up more ports with a hosted server, it will require both machines to be running otherwise and also require a static ip.

In regards to the Hard drive widget. will that work with mapped network drives that appear to windows as a drive letter?

if not can i specify a network path for the hard drive widget?
It uses this:
http://php.net/manual/en/function.disk-free-space.php

For specific questions like this, you will need to try it and see.
Looks like I am coming up with quite a few errors, they all seem to be the same one. Any ideas?

thebusiness Wrote:Looks like I am coming up with quite a few errors, they all seem to be the same one. Any ideas?

Your PHP is reporting Notifices not just Errors and Warnings. Try adding
Code:
error_reporting (E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE);
to your config.php file and see if that helps.

Also it look's like you also do not have your configuration set correctly OR you are not running Dharma.
It is difficult to provide help without knowing what you have in your config.php. I am not able to reproduce any of these errors from latest git. Make sure your xbmc/sabnzbd json server is accessible.
Zarquon Wrote:Your PHP is reporting Notifices not just Errors and Warnings. Try adding
Code:

Also it look's like you also do not have your configuration set correctly OR you are not running Dharma.

Do you mean paste that into my php.ini?

Also I am running Dharma Beta 3.
Nick8888 Wrote:It is difficult to provide help without knowing what you have in your config.php. I am not able to reproduce any of these errors from latest git. Make sure your xbmc/sabnzbd json server is accessible.

Both servers are accessible

I have posted a link to my config.php

http://pastebin.ca/1965537
Zarquon Wrote:Your PHP is reporting Notifices not just Errors and Warnings. Try adding
Code:

That seemed to get ride of most of the errors, now just the New Movies nothing shows up. The thumbnails show as broken pictures, and when I click recent tv I get

Code:
Warning: include(downline.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\recentepisodes.php on line 83

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'downline.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\wamp\www\recentepisodes.php on line 83

Also coming episodes show up blank.
The coming episodes doesn't appear to be working for a lot of people so we wil have to look into that.

If recent tv is working then I see no reason for recent movies and now playing not to work. clear your browsers history and go to this address http://192.168.1.2:8065/jsonrpc and it should display a success message. Make sure it does not ask you for a password.

The last error should be fixed.

EDIT: Recent Movies will work now too.
thebusiness Wrote:That seemed to get ride of most of the errors, now just the New Movies nothing shows up. The thumbnails show as broken pictures, and when I click recent tv I get

Code:
Warning: include(downline.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\recentepisodes.php on line 83

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'downline.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\wamp\www\recentepisodes.php on line 83

Also coming episodes show up blank.

To fix the thumbnails try changing the $xbmcimgpath variable your config.php to 'http://192.168.1.2:8065/xbmc/vfs/';
The way the Coming Episodes widget is written it requires a "local" address. this can be accomplished by setting up a virtual directory in apache to point at your sickbeard installation. I just made a change to the widget that allows you to now specify a different server.

One note if you have password protected your sickbeard server and are using a full URI in the $sickbeardcomingepisodes variable from your config.php, make sure you add USERTongueASS to the URI if you have password protected your sickbeard.
Nick8888 Wrote:You can secure apache with a .htaccess and a .htpasswd file. That is outside the scope of this project though so please look on your webserver's website.

Thnx for your reply, ill try to make my own login.
Why not add it tho?
Feel free to add a better solution or provide a guide. Personally I do not have enough time to.

The easiest/most compliant way is using .htpasswd and .htaccess files. If you are running an open web server, you should understand how to secure it imho.

There is a big difference between what MediaFrontPage is and what sickbeard/couch potato are. MediaFrontPage is basically a webpage built with php where as the others are web applications written on top of cherrypy. Cherrypy comes with its own webserver and Im guessing also allows password protection.

The goal of this project was to provide a unified interface to all of these programs. Personally I did not wish to run yet another webserver. Installing Apache and running the cherrypy applications behind it allows you to only have one port open to the internet yet still access all these applications and choose at which location they can be accessed.
Nick8888 Wrote:Feel free to add a better solution or provide a guide. Personally I do not have enough time to.

The easiest/most compliant way is using .htpasswd and .htaccess files. If you are running an open web server, you should understand how to secure it imho.

There is a big difference between what MediaFrontPage is and what sickbeard/couch potato are. MediaFrontPage is basically a webpage built with php where as the others are web applications written on top of cherrypy. Cherrypy comes with its own webserver and Im guessing also allows password protection.

The goal of this project was to provide a unified interface to all of these programs. Personally I did not wish to run yet another webserver. Installing Apache and running the cherrypy applications behind it allows you to only have one port open to the internet yet still access all these applications and choose at which location they can be accessed.

The idea is great, anyway i am trying to get recent episodes working. But the array is empty. The config is ok. Cant find the problem....
What version of xbmc? whats in the config? what does it say when you copy the xbmcjsonserver value in your config to firefox? do you have a password configured? does the default web interface work?
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaFrontPage - Web interface with widget type architecture to control multiple apps9