• 169(current)
MediaFrontPage - Web interface with widget type architecture to control multiple apps
Yeah, Deja's done some awesome work on it.

When trying to use SleepyP's wNowPlaying, libXBMClibrary, wXBMClibrary and xbmcjsonlib the library widget doesn't load.
The error I'm getting logged about AutoMovies is this:

PHP Notice: Undefined index: AUTOMOVIES in /var/www/mfpdeja/lib/class.settings.php on line 79

Anyone got a fix?

I've just upgraded to XBMC Eden and got a couple of issues. The recent eps/movies are taking an AGE to load, and so far the library hasn't loaded at all.
nashant Wrote:The error I'm getting logged about AutoMovies is this:

PHP Notice: Undefined index: AUTOMOVIES in /var/www/mfpdeja/lib/class.settings.php on line 79

Anyone got a fix?

I've just upgraded to XBMC Eden and got a couple of issues. The recent eps/movies are taking an AGE to load, and so far the library hasn't loaded at all.

EDEN has a new json stuff and I don't know if DeJaVu has updated his repo with it so that might be the cause if some of your issues.
Yeah, it's fairly different. I swapped out Deja's for SleepyP's tho, who has done work on getting everything eden-compatible
Is the config.php supposed to be accessible through a browser?

I have tried this on both apache and IIS, both bring up a white page.
Don't think you can directly access it. Only through the main page.

sepa10 Wrote:Is the config.php supposed to be accessible through a browser?

I have tried this on both apache and IIS, both bring up a white page.
nashant Wrote:Don't think you can directly access it. Only through the main page.

The settings on the top right corner?
yup
Evening peeps.

Looks like I missed a few bits here as SleepyP's been banging away at the JSON Queries.

I've also tried adding SleepyP's bits into my Repo and I thought, seeing as none of these files have ever really been touched by yours truly, it should be fine... Wrong.

Totally breaks my Repo and doesnt do anything past deleting firstrun.php.

I shall investigate where it's tripping over and find out (if I can) where it's all going pearshaped. Cant be too difficult, not much has changed in my repo in these files - if anything!

EDIT -
Right-eyo.
All the changes made by SleepyP are in my Repo, apart from the new NowPlaying Widget as it seems to have some sort of hole in it. Not sure why (yet), but it breaks the widget page.

I've just made a complete reinstall on my system due to an issue and am going through the motions of setting up now to see if things are better....

EDIT2 -
Are you still working on the Queries SleepyP?
Just got this little beaut when attempting to connect with the Library -
Code:
{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.GetRecentlyAddedMovies", "params" : { "start" : 0 , "end" : 50 , "fields": [ "genre", "director", "trailer", "tagline", "plot", "plotoutline", "title", "originaltitle", "lastplayed", "showtitle", "firstaired", "duration", "season", "episode", "runtime", "year", "playcount", "rating", "writer", "studio", "mpaa", "premiered", "album" ] }, "id" : 1 }

EDIT3 - (Ever get the feeling your talking to youself?! Big Grin)
I'm going to remove support for AutoMovies from my Repo anyway as it seems the project has become dead in the water - which is a shame, it did show some promise.
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
Would just like to add a small (controversial Wink) update into the mix with my Repo shortly. Not sure how this will go but...

Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Ok, update from me now on Eden. With the 4 files from SleepyP's git the Now Playing widget is working great but the library isn't working at all. With Deja's the recent eps & movies are showing but not the library, and play isn't working.

Deja, what's this new widget?
Not a widget, intergrated Maraschino into my MFP. Nod

Any updates on JSON SleepyP?
I'm still trying to debug the new NowPlaying widget to get it working with my Repo.

Widgets working ATM...
Coming Episodes
Recent TV
Recent Movies
Search
RSS Feed
Hard Drives
Site Widgets
SabNZBd
Transmission

Widgets NOT working ATM...
Control (Not tested).
Messages (Not Tested - but is bound to be broke)
Now Playing (WIP - thinking something is conflicting somewhere).
XBMC Library (Screwed ATM)
trakt.tv (for some reason!?)
System Info (Totally borked!)
jDownloader (although it's not configured and may work. I just dont use it).
Lol. So everything's working apart from, well, XBMC basically. Or at least that's the only bit that's not working that I use.

How can I send you my mod to the sab widget?
nashant Wrote:Lol. So everything's working apart from, well, XBMC basically. Or at least that's the only bit that's not working that I use.

How can I send you my mod to the sab widget?

Yup XBMC is pretty knackered. JSON API changes have crippled MFP to it's knees at the moment, but I am glad SleepyP's taking alook. Big Grin

Can start a github and request a pull.
Or zip up your changes, upload them to megaupload and I'll take a look. Smile
Hey guys, I'm writing this from my lunch break at my sweet new job. My sleep schedule is completely screwed up from last week's 20+ hour gaming binges (damn you, Saint's Row 3!), so I haven't worked on much new stuff lately. The stuff I was working on was done using the most recent "official" repo. I haven't been keeping score lately, so who's working on what at present? Also, what repo(s) should I test against, since it'd be easiest to do that so I can reproduce the issues first-hand.

Also, anyone currently in charge of the System Info widget? It's looking debugging / fixing the stuff used there is gonna be very difficult. I believe it will be easiest to either re-write the XBMC stuff or get the guy who made the library to update for Eden.
Catchy Signature Here
  • 169(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaFrontPage - Web interface with widget type architecture to control multiple apps9