• 2(current)
[WIP] Neon - a new skin for XBMC
TerranQ Wrote:Looking really good stoli. I'm currently switching between this and Night

Thanks! Let me know any issues you come across...I make a list as I find them, but in making so many frequent changes I am sure others have popped up that I have missed.
-stoli-
First of all I would like to give a warm hug to Neons uploader. Thank you. I''ve used Night for god knows how long and it's great to see that people want to keep that dream alive. However, as i'm not as experienced with git I was wondering if you, handsome stoli or someother else could give a little advice.. how to use github and all that. Kudos!
pinkunderwear Wrote:it's great to see that people want to keep that dream alive

Keep the dream alive? I've only been quiet on the coding front for 10-15 daysBig Grin

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:Keep the dream alive? I've only been quiet on the coding front for 10-15 daysBig Grin

That's like a decade in internet time mcborzu Laugh
pinkunderwear Wrote:First of all I would like to give a warm hug to Neons uploader. Thank you. I''ve used Night for god knows how long and it's great to see that people want to keep that dream alive. However, as i'm not as experienced with git I was wondering if you, handsome stoli or someother else could give a little advice.. how to use github and all that. Kudos!

You can always just use this link and click download in the top right: http://github.com/stoli/skin.neon
-stoli-
Git updated - forgot to manually push new fonts this weekend.Eek
-stoli-
I was just coming on to post. Does this fix the alignment issues on the home page? The library headings/items on the home page are centered slightly below the bar. When you open up a sub menu, everything is aligned perfectly.

Also, on the video OSD, sometimes the studio name overlaps the current time/finish time
TerranQ Wrote:I was just coming on to post. Does this fix the alignment issues on the home page? The library headings/items on the home page are centered slightly below the bar. When you open up a sub menu, everything is aligned perfectly.

Also, on the video OSD, sometimes the studio name overlaps the current time/finish time

It should take care of all of that. If you still notice allignment issues please let me know. A screen shot always helps too. Smile

Thanks,
-stoli-
Thanks for this skin, it looks great.
Nice idea to combine these 2 awesome skins, but i don't see a big "aeon touch" apart the bar in home menu. Anyway keep it up, good work and looks great.
butchabay Wrote:Nice idea to combine these 2 awesome skins, but i don't see a big "aeon touch" apart the bar in home menu. Anyway keep it up, good work and looks great.

Hence, work in progress. There are a ton of dialogs, textures, graphics, and fonts to work out. And to be honest, it's some of the features/functionality of Aeon that I liked, not the exact look.

New ideas are always welcome and encouraged!
-stoli-
Looks great! Think I'll give this an install to poke around. One question, can the media flags be changed to monochrome? I think Night had that option.
gabbott Wrote:Looks great! Think I'll give this an install to poke around. One question, can the media flags be changed to monochrome? I think Night had that option.

Not at the moment, but you can swap them out with Night; the naming convention is the same.
-stoli-
Any idea if this skin gets addon to the xbmc repository? I am currently only using those skins out of easiness...
jwlb Wrote:Any idea if this skin gets addon to the xbmc repository? I am currently only using those skins out of easiness...

Possibly by the end of the week.

Lots up updates today:

- New animations for now playing on all screens/views
- Fixed some font issues
- Menu bar can now be in middle or bottom of screen
- Changed menu bar sub-item view/animation.
- Lots of little fixes.

Links in first post
-stoli-
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Neon - a new skin for XBMC4