Problem with HD trailers in Dharma Beta 3
Hello there mates,

I tried Dharma Beta 3 yesterday, renamed all my folders and respective video files, everything works expect the trailers unless I use IMDB as source, which I don't want to do because the quality is quite poor.

So for HD trailers to work when I go to one of my movies -> movie information -> trailer , without breaks/extensive buffering, like Apple trailers work what source can I use? Because I tried hd-trailers.net like Dharma Beta 3 suggests but there are loads of breaks Sad

Cheers
C.Martins Wrote:Hello there mates,

I tried Dharma Beta 3 yesterday, renamed all my folders and respective video files, everything works expect the trailers unless I use IMDB as source, which I don't want to do because the quality is quite poor.

So for HD trailers to work when I go to one of my movies -> movie information -> trailer , without breaks/extensive buffering, like Apple trailers work what source can I use? Because I tried hd-trailers.net like Dharma Beta 3 suggests but there are loads of breaks Sad

Cheers
I also have loads of buffering when viewing any trailer. I know it's not a bandwidth problem because when i go to the source site (hd-trailers.net) and view the same trailer it play flawlessly.
Anyone knows how to fix this?
Is it possible to set the amount of time/data to buffer before playing?
If anyone has any thoughts, please.. Smile
I got the same problem. I know my connection is not the problem down: 50mbit.
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
Same problem here, takes like 3 buffers to watch a 2 min trailer.
I have the same problem.

Has anyone found a solution yet?
It would be good if it was possible to download the trailer first and then view it (like apple)

/Jodo
I've had the same problem. It take aaaages (10+ minutes) for a trailer to load and just keeps buffering starting then stopping.

Same problem on Beta 4 too.
Mine's slow too. Not as bad as Ethereal, but a minute or so wait though. I have 50mb down too.
No sure why, but every time I load a trailer it keeps buffering every 10-30 seconds. I have a 50 mbps line, and everything works just fine when I go to HD-Trailers.net in my browser. I've tried 480p, 720p, and 1080p, and they all have the same problem.

Anyone have this problem? Is there a fix?
Same problem. Buffering all the time (30Mbps connection).
I don't have any problem using the Apple trailers lite plugin...

I'm on RC1 btw.
Platforms: macOS - iOS - OSMC
co-author: Red Bull TV add-on
same problem here

Dharma Beta 4. trailer plays for about 3 seconds, then buffers for 15 seconds, then plays for 5 seconds then buffers for another 15 seconds, then plays for 5 seconds again. (you get the picture). never actually get to watch a full trailer, i just loose my temper a stop it.
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one.
It's clearly a bug somewhere.
Now we just need to get some dev's attention..

Post your Debug logs when playing a movie trailer.
I'll do mine later today.
I'm also having the same problem that all the other members have posted on this site. My Apple Lite trailers streams perfectly but when I press up and select to stream a trailer for a film in my own collection I get about 5 seconds of plaback and then it starts buffering.

I will get a debug log for this tonight and post it up on this forum, hopefully the devs will look into this and get it sorted.

CS
<edited>
Lol put it on pastebin or something similar..

Here is mine: http://pastebin.com/PzTi6V3C

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with HD trailers in Dharma Beta 30