Problem with HD trailers in Dharma Beta 3
I'm running the final here, fresh install, freshly scraped movie library and still the same issue. Eulipus said this issue was fixed, wel, it isn't..
Platforms: macOS - iOS - OSMC
co-author: Red Bull TV add-on
having read the whole thread and trac ticket, it looks as if the XBMC problems were fixed, but as with all streaming content, if the remote server is over capacity, there's nothing anyone can do.
deepseth Wrote:having read the whole thread and trac ticket, it looks as if the XBMC problems were fixed, but as with all streaming content, if the remote server is over capacity, there's nothing anyone can do.

Indeed it looks like its a capacity problem. When i check a trailer directly from the website i also got the buffering problem. So with the IMDB scrapper is nothing wrong. We have to wait untill HDtrailers.net take care of it.
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
Hi,

I'm the main developer of HD-Trailers.net. First I'm happy that there are people as enthusiastic as I am about HD trailers and that many of you are fans of our site.

You may have noticed the plug-in hasn't been working since 2 days ago. I need to get ahold of the developer for the HD-Trailers.net plug-in for XBMC. You can find our email at http://blog.hd-trailers.net/contact-us/
Smile 
Can someone let me know when problem has been fixed??
Having same problem here...

THNXX
no news?
Yes, I would like to see this resolved as well, but to me it seems like a capacity problem also? I get buffers with VLC for the url of the trailer as well.

I never get buffer issues with the seperate Apple Trailer Plugin add-on so maybe that source can be implemented instead of this one?

I tried to check the 720p trailer of 127 Hours, which works perfectly from Apple's site, but not from http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.d...=115833700 (which is the one it chooses)
Still having the issue... Is there any fix/workaround for this?
Yes me 2. But it has something todo with hdtrailers.net so we can't do much about it.
Can't we change the site of where the trailers stream from?
Cadish Wrote:Can't we change the site of where the trailers stream from?

That you have to ask to the authors of the scrapers.
I don't know if there are any other websites that have huge trailer databases.
uncheck "Prefer Trailers from hd-trailers.net' from within tmdb scraper settings. In this case trailer links will be scraped solely from tmdb (usually youtube links) instead of hd-trailers.net.
The trailers keep buffering constantly... :-(
You have to refresh the movie (to re-scrape it with the new scraper settings).
Maybe add a popup that ask for refresh only the trailer part if thats the only change? It's not fun to refresh 500+ movies when you have renamed a few or other poster, backdrops and so on. Maybe a popup with checkboxes for everything that could be updated so the user could choose himself.
Kodi 17.0 Krypton, Win10 running on an ASRock ION 330HT HTPC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with HD trailers in Dharma Beta 30