• 2(current)
Transparency! Translations
LOL, the funny part is that Shalashaska, darknior and myself are probably French form different countries hence the discussions.
The wiki was a great idea

ronie: did you read my pm?
Im french from "Lorraine", so please, ask me about "un bon paté lorrain", nothing else :p...and dont forget some "mirabelle" drinks Wink
Dutch has been updated!
dynamix Wrote:Dutch has been updated!

cool! thank you!
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hungarian translation upgraded
r1ctus Wrote:Hungarian translation upgraded

thanx, much appreciated!
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
francyboy Wrote:italian translation update !
Before updating the wiki I wanted to verify stuff with you.

<string id="31019">Teatro</string>

Is teatro the translation for Theater? As far as I know... Theatre in this case should be "Cinema" or is there really "teatro nel senso della gente che recita sul palcoscenico"?
If it's related to the Home Theater Experience plugin I would change it somehow.

<string id="31139">Serie Tv - Usa poster</string>
<string id="31146">TV Shows - Usa Posters</string>

The above two seems related to the same function, as "Serie TV" is a straight translation for "TV Shows". Shouldn't they be translated in the same way?
The English version has them identical.
ashlar Wrote:Before updating the wiki I wanted to verify stuff with you.

Is teatro the translation for Theater? As far as I know... Theatre in this case should be "Cinema" or is there really "teatro nel senso della gente che recita sul palcoscenico"?
If it's related to the Home Theater Experience plugin I would change it somehow.

The above two seems related to the same function, as "Serie TV" is a straight translation for "TV Shows". Shouldn't they be translated in the same way?

string 31019 is used on a button to launch the Home Theater Experience script.
string 31146...my mistake, it's a duplicate entry. i will remove it in all translations.
ashlar Wrote:Before updating the wiki I wanted to verify stuff with you.

Si credo che in effetti si riferisca allo script Home Theater Experience. Il problema con queste traduzione è che manca il contesto... Grazie per averlo segnalato.
Lasciamo Home Theater ? E' un espressione che si usa anche da noi dopo tutto.

I believe that refers to the script Home Theater Experience. The problem with string translation is a missing context ... Thanks for having reported the error.
We can simple left "Home Theater". It is an expression that is also used in Italy.
I would like to know wich string reffer to "Sequences" in french translation ^_^ because i want to change it for "Films"
Shalashaska Wrote:I would like to know wich string reffer to "Sequences" in french translation ^_^ because i want to change it for "Films"

It is not in the skin, it is in XBMC itself

On a Mac, right clic, show package content
go to: Contents/Resources/XBMC/language/French/strings.xml
<string id="342">Séquences</string> should be "Films"

I have made a request to the XBMC forum to change it and it has been accepted http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/7120 and should be included in an upcoming release

MacMini 2.3gHz i7, OS X 10.13.6
Running Kodi 18.9
ok, thats why i never find it in all the xml i opened ^^
Spanish translation isn't showing ok.
Some text of the left menu appear in the screen!

in System page: INFORMACION DEL SISTEMA, you can see "TEMA"
in Music: ORDENAR POR:NOMBRE, you can see "BRE"

Please rename like this:

"INFORMACION DEL SISTEMA" by "INFO SISTEMA"
"ORDENAR POR:NOMBRE" by "ORDEN:NOMBRE"

Gracias
You can do it yourself on the wiki translation page, check first post for the url pal Wink

And you can also edit your xml if you dont wait for the next release Smile
Portuguese-Brazil done.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! Translations2