• 8(current)
Transparency! Translations
olafvs Wrote:Don't know if this is already changed but there is a minor error in the translation. It should be (I removed the "te" in the last sentence):

updated now :-)

thanx!
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Korean :

Quote:Transparency! XBMC 팬아트 스킨

Transparency!는 무엇인가? 간단히 말하면, 팬아트 스킨이다. Transparency!의 주 목적은 당신의 팬아트, 전체화면을 모든 보기모드에서 언제나 보여주는 것이다. 또한, XBMC가 제공하는 멋진 새로운 기능들을 모두 지원하기위해 노력한다. xml 코드를 바꾸기 위해 겪는 고통과 필요한 시간을 절약시키기 위해, 모든 새로운 기능들이 스킨에 이미 내장되어 있으며, 기본적으로 미리 설정되어 사용가능하도록 되어있다.
russian:
Quote:Transparency! Фан-артовый скин для XBMC

Что такое Transparency!? Короткий ответ: фан-артовый скин. Главная задача Transparency! показывать ваши фан-арты, на полном экране, во всех ракурсах, всё время. Кроме того, мы также пытаемся поддерживать все новые возможности, предоставляемые XBMC. Для сохранения вашего времени и нервов, которые бы вы потратили, разбираясь в .xml коде, все новые функции уже добавлены в скин, настроены и включены по-умолчанию (ну или почти всеWink.
Here's a Hebrew translation:
Quote:Transparency! סקין פאנארט (fanart) ל-XBMC

מה זה Transparency?! התשובה הקצרה: סקין פאנארט. המטרה הראשית של Transparency! היא להראות את הפאנארט שלכם, במסך מלא, בכל אפשרויות התצוגה, כל הזמן. חוץ מזה, הסקין מנסה לתמוך בכל אפשרות חדשה שיש ל-XBMC להציע. כדי לחסוך לכולם המון זמן וצרות בפריצת קוד ה-XML בעצמם, כל האפשרויות החדשות האלה כלולות כבר בסקין, מוגדרות מראש ומופעלות כבררת מחדל (איפה שאפשרWink.

Note that Hebrew is written from right to left, so make sure to put punctuation marks to the LEFT of the words.
Hope it helps Smile
I tried to take a look at the translations wiki page to change the string pertaining to exit xbmc as the actual sentence is just plain wrong but I only got that this page is unavailable.
idoru17 Wrote:I tried to take a look at the translations wiki page to change the string pertaining to exit xbmc as the actual sentence is just plain wrong but I only got that this page is unavailable.

thanx for the headsup...i forgot to update the link after moving the wiki.
should be fixed now.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Jono00 Wrote:Here's a Hebrew translation:

Note that Hebrew is written from right to left, so make sure to put punctuation marks to the LEFT of the words.
Hope it helps Smile

i'm struggling with it a bit...
could you check if this is correct:
http://pastebin.com/tHbWtQJB

if not, please edit the file :-)

cheers!
It's fixed, indeed!
Just updated the Dutch translation.
T! still getting better & better.

Keep it up,
Rob
Thanks for the quick update, Ronie!

I must have done something wrong in updating the translation, i'm afraid. After refreshing my svn i now get english texts (although new dutch strings file has been downloaded).

Sorry for that?!
Verberzerk Wrote:Thanks for the quick update, Ronie!

I must have done something wrong in updating the translation, i'm afraid. After refreshing my svn i now get english texts (although new dutch strings file has been downloaded).

Sorry for that?!

no problem, should be fixed in svn now. :-)
Just to keep you busy: forgot one, just updated again :-(

Should probably learn to use better tools for doing this than just my eyes (and glasses)...
Norwegian:

Transparency! ett fan-art skin for XBMC

Hva er Transparency!? Kort svar: et fan-art skin.
Hovedmålet med Transparency! er å vise din fan-art som bakgrunns bilde over alt hele tiden. Foruten dette, prøver den også å støtte alle nye fantastiske funksjoner som xbmc har å tilby. For å spare deg for en hel masse tid og problemer med omskrivning av xml-koden, så er alle disse nye funksjonene allerede inkludert i Transparency!, ferdig konfigurert og aktivert som standard (der det er mulig).
I have added a Vietnamese Translation page. There aren't many translations YET, but I hope to finish them, with the help of the rest of the XBMC and Viet community.
HcNguyen111 Wrote:I have added a Vietnamese Translation page. There aren't many translations YET, but I hope to finish them, with the help of the rest of the XBMC and Viet community.

thanx HcNguyen111,
please note that xbmc does not support Vietnamese yet.
so the first thing that needs to be done is to translate the main xbmc language file to Vietnamese.

as soon as that one is added to xbmc, people can start translating skins / addons to Vietnamese as well.

there's a language support thread here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=24926
and a wiki there:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Inf...ge_to_XBMC
Spanish (Mexico) corrected and completed.

Regards,

Bart
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! Translations2