Any skin that allows additional menu items?
Hi guys,

I was wondering if there is a skin that will allow me to add an item to the main menu. Like where it has tv shows movies music... I want to add HD movies and Russian movies, misc videos. Just so it's not all mixed together.. Any help would be appreciated. I read before to make different logins and add different folders that way, but it seems way too unprofessional.

Thanks in advance!
just check on each skin forum to see the features, i know that night and transparency are allowing this, but they're not the only.
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Com...n_features
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
good link!

i wasn't aware of that !!!

need 2 more columns now Big Grin
ppic Wrote:good link!

i wasn't aware of that !!!

need 2 more columns now Big Grin

TvTune and Sports Wink

-=Jason=-
Subtitles and Lyrics? ;-p
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
TvTunes and next aired :p

subtitles is on all skins no?

what's "Sports"?
oh there was a sports score addon I saw maybe it just works for any skin

-=Jason=-
mine ? not dharma compatible (for now ... )
Actually after becoming really familiar with playlists, I almost see no reason for a new database. Atleast concerning separating TV into multiple libraries like Anime, Cartoons, Documentary. Which seems like the big feature people want in the new database.

Unless they are doing other backend stuff but with how the good majority of skins allow custom playlists/favs on Home that easily accomplishes that.

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
i've added some infos on wiki page Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any skin that allows additional menu items?0