[Camelot] Is there a way to run a plugin stored anywhere on a drive
Hi guys,

Is it possible to launch a plugin (from a script or another plugin) which is not in one of the subdirectories of the plugins directory?
I tried RunPlugin or xbmc.executebuiltin( "XBMC.ActivateWindow(10025,%s/)" % ( C:\mydir\myplugin) )

Another question, is there is a way to run a plugin having a python file not name default.py (for instance myplugin.py)?

Thank you in advance.

Repositories Installer: select and install unofficial repositories / TAC.TV: watch videos on TAC.TV
Installer Passion-XBMC: Download and Install Add-ons (pre-Dharma only)

No ideas?
I need to do that in order to add support of XBMC addons on XBOX and pre-Dharma XBMC ideally without modifying at all the addons.
That the reason why I started to implement a Program plugin that allow to browse all the plugins and script installed in XBMC/addons
That's work for the addons scripts, but not for the plugin since I cannot use the "Plugin:\\" in the path (it seams if I use it XBMC look for the plugin in the plugin directory).

I tried RunPlugin()
and
Code:
xbmc.executebuiltin( "XBMC.ActivateWindow(10025,%s/)" % ( C:\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.canal.plus) )

But that only browse the content of the addon plugin

I was wondering if there is a Windows Id for the video plugin (in XBMC those appears as a separate source).

Also, ideally I look for a way where I can specify the python script of the addons plugin (for instance in case of addon.py)

Anyways, any help would be more than welcome and appreciated.

Repositories Installer: select and install unofficial repositories / TAC.TV: watch videos on TAC.TV

no.
spiff Wrote:no.
Thanks anyways, even if I wish there will be a way to do it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Camelot] Is there a way to run a plugin stored anywhere on a drive0