Release GoogleImages
(2016-08-29, 19:11)ruuk Wrote:
(2016-08-29, 06:00)mike06950 Wrote:
(2015-08-07, 15:18)jcarrascodc Wrote: Hi guys!. Can anybody help me?. I'm looking for an add-on in order to see my Google Photos in my Google account. Does anybody knows of any?. I tried the add-on picasaweb but I have not had very good experience with the login on the account. When I try to enter into "Albums" it does nothing. Of course I've registered my e-mail and password before into the config screen. Regards...

Hi,
I am also having trouble accessing my Picasa (Google) albums from Kodi. I tried both google and picasa web add-ons and they simply don't work. Went through the authorization rigamarole several times.
I am using an Android TV box with Kodi 16.1. It uses a Rockchip R3368. When I click on "Albums" it says "working" but then does nothing. And many times when I click on something a search box comes up which is very annoying. I don't want to search- I just want me albums back!
At one point I got my profile picture but then that stopped coming appearing. Also: I'm using the Black Glass Nova skin (if that has any influence).
Thanks in advance for your support.

Mike 

Google has deprecated the Picasa Web API, so you are not alone in your experience. Right now I don't personally know of a useful alternative, but there is talk about another developer creating something to access Google albums. Hopefully something comes of that.
Just so that you are aware, the addon that is the topic of this thread is not related to what you are trying to do Smile 
Seeing that this thread is a bit old has there been any development re any add-ons to access and display Google Photos? Being on Android all our photos sit on Google Photos and it would be cool to be able to access this through Kodi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GoogleImages0