• 11(current)
[DEPRECATED] PicasaWeb - Picasa Web Albums Image Plugin Addon
Or if you can tell me how to duplicate the plugin then I would be able to login with another account.
I've already tried... but i don't have enough skills to find what to edit in the plugin to be able XBMC to recognize as a different one.

Thanks
Create a duplicate directory with another name.
Edit the addon.xml file to change the addon id to match the new directory name and the addon name so it's not confusing in the addon list.
You'll also need to replace 'plugin.image.picasa' wherever it appears in default.py with the new ID.
XBMC will need to be restarted if it was running while you did this.
That should do the trick.

But I'll eventually get around to adding multi-user support Smile
I did what you said but i'm getting this message
"Add on does not have the correct structure"

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1096....gplus.zip
I extracted it into my addons directory and it worked fine. So something else must be wrong on your end.
(2014-03-15, 23:38)ruuk Wrote: I extracted it into my addons directory and it worked fine. So something else must be wrong on your end.

Sad It doesn't work. I tried 100 different ways to archive the files and still getting this error.
Looks like I gonna wait for you to add this functionality.

Thanks for the help. Really appreciated.
(2014-03-15, 23:38)ruuk Wrote: I extracted it into my addons directory and it worked fine. So something else must be wrong on your end.

Sad It doesn't work. I tried 100 different ways to archive the files and still getting this error.

I see you said you archived the files. If you are just trying to run the addon as 2 separate addons, you only need a to have both directories in the addons folder. You don't need to install it from zip.
From you zip in extracted the plugin.image.gplus directory into my addons folder and it worked alongside the original addon. I don't know what the _MACOSX folder was for.

But I'll add multi-user as soon as I can Smile
Finally !!! I tried also to put the folder directly in the addon folder but instead in the main addon I was putting it in userdata/addon
Now everything works !!!!

Cheers!!!!
Hi, It's me again with another issue.
Here is the error when I'm trying to see Favorite Users
http://pastebin.com/JZkWFVuM

Thanks again !
Version 1.0.11

Changes:
- More fixes for encoding errors

On my REPO.

venelinn: Try this out.
Still errors Sad
http://pastebin.com/d3GsbZ3k
Version 1.0.12

Changes:
- More fixes for encoding errors

On my REPO.

venelinn: Now try this out. If this doesn't work, I'll have to work out a more elaborate solution.
Hello Rick. Can you please confirm if the soon is now working properly with Gotham. I can get account authorisation, I can see the thumbnails, but can't open the full photo not can I start slideshow.
(2014-05-09, 12:16)u81x Wrote: Hello Rick. Can you please confirm if the soon is now working properly with Gotham. I can get account authorisation, I can see the thumbnails, but can't open the full photo not can I start slideshow.
I get the same issue. I click an image and nothing happens. I'll look into it.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DEPRECATED] PicasaWeb - Picasa Web Albums Image Plugin Addon4