• 15(current)
[DEPRECATED] PicasaWeb - Picasa Web Albums Image Plugin Addon
Thanks. It does seem to be the issue here. I vaguely remember it was a lot faster a while ago, like when I first started using this on Frodo.
Anyway that doesn't matter, I'll use the lower number as a workaround for now and if it gets fixed in XBMC I would be very happy Smile
(2014-09-29, 14:03)Frank-NL Wrote: Thanks. It does seem to be the issue here. I vaguely remember it was a lot faster a while ago, like when I first started using this on Frodo.
Anyway that doesn't matter, I'll use the lower number as a workaround for now and if it gets fixed in XBMC I would be very happy Smile

I noticed the same thing, but didn't realize the relationship to the folder size because on most things I already have the page size set low because it's easier to test pagination. I just had some images load slowly and was wondering what the cause was. I knew it wasn't the addon because (as I mentioned before) the image URLs are just passed to XBMC. Not to mention that I've hardly been using most of my addons lately because I spend so much time coding Smile

Anyway, I'm glad you made the connection and brought it to my attention.
Information 
Version 1.0.16

Changes:
  • Updated OAuth module because it was accidently overwriting the refresh token on refresh thereby making the next refresh impossible.

On my REPO.

Most likely, everyone who updated to the new version will have to re-authorize the addon when the current users token expires (you may have already gotten errors because of this) - there will be a dialog asking if you want to re-authorize when this happens. Sorry about that, but I guess that's what my private repository is for. You get the newest updates, as well as all the newest bugs. But you also get that warm fuzzy feeling of helping the the rest of the users have a stable addon by being a (perhaps unsuspecting) beta tester Smile
Hello,

if I add your REPO, I get the following message: add-on is incompatible or has been marked broken in repository. Dependencies not met. Please contact add-on author.
This problem I have with helix windows8, helix android or smpc.
Disabling your REPO has no effect. Once included you REPO it is no more possible to install your add-on.
After deinstalling and installing xbmc I can install your addon (version 1.02) but after installing your REPO the add-on is marked as incompatible.
(2014-10-12, 10:23)heilig Wrote: Hello,

if I add your REPO, I get the following message: add-on is incompatible or has been marked broken in repository. Dependencies not met. Please contact add-on author.
This problem I have with helix windows8, helix android or smpc.
Disabling your REPO has no effect. Once included you REPO it is no more possible to install your add-on.
After deinstalling and installing xbmc I can install your addon (version 1.02) but after installing your REPO the add-on is marked as incompatible.

That is an issue I just found out about. It is because of removed dependency in the official repo. I am currently at the XBMC/Kodi DevCon, but when I get home I will fix it. It is an easy fix, but my development setup is at home.
Information 
Version 1.0.17

Changes:
  • Remove requests2 import - fixes incompatible

On my REPO.

I managed to fix it from here. It should work now.
Tank you
I mentioned this a while back, but just to let you know, it still doesn't work correctly with v14. I was on alpha then and now on beta 3 and it doesn't let you click on the pictures to bring them full screen like it does in v13. Just to be clear, I"m fully aware that it probably won't work with these early releases, I just wanted to update you in case you weren't aware that something has changed.
(2014-11-23, 02:23)robl45 Wrote: I mentioned this a while back, but just to let you know, it still doesn't work correctly with v14. I was on alpha then and now on beta 3 and it doesn't let you click on the pictures to bring them full screen like it does in v13. Just to be clear, I"m fully aware that it probably won't work with these early releases, I just wanted to update you in case you weren't aware that something has changed.

Do you mean it causes an error when you click an image?
(2014-11-23, 02:27)ruuk Wrote:
(2014-11-23, 02:23)robl45 Wrote: I mentioned this a while back, but just to let you know, it still doesn't work correctly with v14. I was on alpha then and now on beta 3 and it doesn't let you click on the pictures to bring them full screen like it does in v13. Just to be clear, I"m fully aware that it probably won't work with these early releases, I just wanted to update you in case you weren't aware that something has changed.

No it just does nothing, I click on thumb nail, it puts up picture to right, I click on that and nothing happens
(2014-11-23, 02:45)robl45 Wrote:
(2014-11-23, 02:27)ruuk Wrote:

No it just does nothing, I click on thumb nail, it puts up picture to right, I click on that and nothing happens

Sorry for the late reply on this, and thanks for telling me about the issue. If you still are having the issue with the latest version (RC3) I'll probably need a log. I can't duplicate it, but of course something may have changed since beta3.
(2014-12-16, 23:38)ruuk Wrote:
(2014-11-23, 02:45)robl45 Wrote:
(2014-11-23, 02:27)ruuk Wrote: Do you mean it causes an error when you click an image?

Sorry for the late reply on this, and thanks for telling me about the issue. If you still are having the issue with the latest version (RC3) I'll probably need a log. I can't duplicate it, but of course something may have changed since beta3.

I am on the lastest release candidate, I believe its RC3 and still same behavior, in older pre kodi version, I can click on thumbnail and it comes up full screen, on Kodi, it just shows a picture on the side.
(2014-12-20, 00:49)robl45 Wrote:
(2014-12-16, 23:38)ruuk Wrote:
(2014-11-23, 02:45)robl45 Wrote: No it just does nothing, I click on thumb nail, it puts up picture to right, I click on that and nothing happens

I am on the lastest release candidate, I believe its RC3 and still same behavior, in older pre kodi version, I can click on thumbnail and it comes up full screen, on Kodi, it just shows a picture on the side.

As I said, I'll need a log as I can't duplicate the issue. Something must be different in your setup.
How do I do that?

(2014-12-20, 00:56)ruuk Wrote:
(2014-12-20, 00:49)robl45 Wrote:
(2014-12-16, 23:38)ruuk Wrote: Sorry for the late reply on this, and thanks for telling me about the issue. If you still are having the issue with the latest version (RC3) I'll probably need a log. I can't duplicate it, but of course something may have changed since beta3.

As I said, I'll need a log as I can't duplicate the issue. Something must be different in your setup.
Check out Log_file (wiki) if you need more help ask, I'm out of town on my phone atm but I'll be home in a couple days and can give longer answers.
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DEPRECATED] PicasaWeb - Picasa Web Albums Image Plugin Addon4