Release - PicasaWeb - Picasa Web Albums Image Plugin Addon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Frank-NL Offline
Donor
Thanks. It does seem to be the issue here. I vaguely remember it was a lot faster a while ago, like when I first started using this on Frodo.
Anyway that doesn't matter, I'll use the lower number as a workaround for now and if it gets fixed in XBMC I would be very happy Smile
find quote
ruuk Offline
Skilled Python Coder
(2014-09-29 14:03)Frank-NL Wrote:  Thanks. It does seem to be the issue here. I vaguely remember it was a lot faster a while ago, like when I first started using this on Frodo.
Anyway that doesn't matter, I'll use the lower number as a workaround for now and if it gets fixed in XBMC I would be very happy Smile

I noticed the same thing, but didn't realize the relationship to the folder size because on most things I already have the page size set low because it's easier to test pagination. I just had some images load slowly and was wondering what the cause was. I knew it wasn't the addon because (as I mentioned before) the image URLs are just passed to XBMC. Not to mention that I've hardly been using most of my addons lately because I spend so much time coding Smile

Anyway, I'm glad you made the connection and brought it to my attention.

[Image: sig.jpg]
find quote
ruuk Offline
Skilled Python Coder
Information  v1.0.16
Version 1.0.16

Changes:
  • Updated OAuth module because it was accidently overwriting the refresh token on refresh thereby making the next refresh impossible.

On my REPO.

Most likely, everyone who updated to the new version will have to re-authorize the addon when the current users token expires (you may have already gotten errors because of this) - there will be a dialog asking if you want to re-authorize when this happens. Sorry about that, but I guess that's what my private repository is for. You get the newest updates, as well as all the newest bugs. But you also get that warm fuzzy feeling of helping the the rest of the users have a stable addon by being a (perhaps unsuspecting) beta tester Smile

[Image: sig.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 2014-09-29 21:10 by ruuk.)
find quote