• 1(current)
[DEPRECATED] PicasaWeb - Picasa Web Albums Image Plugin Addon
Thumbs Up 
With the death of Picasa, this add-on is no longer supported or under development.
I'll give this a whirl.

I was going to put together my own picasa.ini --> symbolic links generation type script to see Picasa favourites, but I'll try this instead.

Thanks
New version. Get it here if you can't wait for the Repository:

http://code.google.com/p/picasaphotos-xb...loads/list

Fixes a bug displaying contacts and adds Dutch language (thanks to Michel de Bokx)
Feature Request - Can we get an option to tell it to only show pictures that are in your public visibility albums? This is a great plugin, but I don't want to show all my private status pictures that are in my account, on my main TV. Just want to show the ones marked for public viewing. Thanks!
thegamesdb.net - An open video games database.
scottbrant.net - Blog
ghostelement Wrote:Feature Request - Can we get an option to tell it to only show pictures that are in your public visibility albums? This is a great plugin, but I don't want to show all my private status pictures that are in my account, on my main TV. Just want to show the ones marked for public viewing. Thanks!

I'll work on that for the next update.
ruuk Wrote:I'll work on that for the next update.

Awesome. Thank you! Smile
scottbrant.net - Blog
Added setting to allow filtering by privacy. (for example setting it to 'Private' will show all photos/albums, setting it to 'Public' will show only 'Public' photos/albums, and setting it to 'Anyone With Link' will show 'Anyone With Link' and 'Public' photos/albums)

Please test it out by getting the zip at the link below:

ruuk Wrote:Added setting to allow filtering by privacy. (for example setting it to 'Private' will show all photos/albums, setting it to 'Public' will show only 'Public' photos/albums, and setting it to 'Anyone With Link' will show 'Anyone With Link' and 'Public' photos/albums)

Please test it out by getting the zip at the link below:

Wow that was fast! The update is working great for me. I have it set to only show my public photos. Thanks again!
scottbrant.net - Blog
One more feature request - Is there a way we can get a setting to tell it to display all folders/pictures as thumbnails? I hate having to go into every folder in the list and telling it to show the thumbnail view. I believe list view is the default. Thanks.
scottbrant.net - Blog
Added the ability to set view defaults from context menus. You can set defaults for Album lists, Tag lists, Favorite User lists, Favorite User view, and Photos. Just browse to one of those views, bring up the context menu, select 'Set view as default for whatever', and that will be the default now for all views of that type.

Test out the zip from the link below:

ghostelement Wrote:One more feature request - Is there a way we can get a setting to tell it to display all folders/pictures as thumbnails? I hate having to go into every folder in the list and telling it to show the thumbnail view. I believe list view is the default. Thanks.

This one took some research and hacking and work. You owe me now ghostelement Wink
this looks awesome! thanks a lot, i dont use flickr or the other ones available on the site, so this will be great.
I've not got this addon to work once. I just tried with version .8.4. I have entered my password numerous times to confirm it is correct, but I always either find 0 albums or I get a script failed error. My log has numerous lines referring to errors when running the addon. It's late now. I'll upload a log tomorrow if you like.
kricker Wrote:I've not got this addon to work once. I just tried with version .8.4. I have entered my password numerous times to confirm it is correct, but I always either find 0 albums or I get a script failed error. My log has numerous lines referring to errors when running the addon. It's late now. I'll upload a log tomorrow if you like.

A log would be great Smile
ruuk Wrote:Added the ability to set view defaults from context menus. You can set defaults for Album lists, Tag lists, Favorite User lists, Favorite User view, and Photos. Just browse to one of those views, bring up the context menu, select 'Set view as default for whatever', and that will be the default now for all views of that type.

Test out the zip from the link below:

This one took some research and hacking and work. You owe me now ghostelement Wink

Thanks again! I really do appreciate it! I can't quite figure out how to set the default view for all folders though....
scottbrant.net - Blog
where do I provide user name and password?

edit: nvm. from the the settings/addons menu. I was trying from the context menu inside the Picture folder.

Being able to add a sound track would be so cool.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DEPRECATED] PicasaWeb - Picasa Web Albums Image Plugin Addon4