[Dharma Beta 3] XBMC hangs after finishing Music playlist
Hey guys

While working with the JSON RPC API I ran XBMC (on my secondary screen) and listened to a music album in Music Visualization. Because I hadn't done anything in XBMC for a while the screen went black (my screensaver settings) and then the last song in the playlist finished. After that I tried to reactivate XBMC by Alt+Tab'ing and clicking into the window but nothing happend. So I killed it using the Task Manager. When I restarted XBMC I was in Confluence (my skin is set to Night) so I went into the Appearence settings and wanted to change it back to Confluence. But the Skin setting was already set to skin.night. But when I clicked it to see the list of available skins I only got Confluence but no Night.

So I pastebin'ed the XBMC log here: http://pastebin.com/iBK6WUQ6
Unfortunately it's no full debug log as I didn't expect it to do something crazy.

I also checked if anything else got missing but only the skin.night plugin is MIA (or rather KIA). There is still a skin.night folder in my AppData/Roaming/XBMC/addons but not in my XBMC installation directories "addons" directory.

If you need more information let me know and I'll try to provide it.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Dharma Beta 3] XBMC hangs after finishing Music playlist0