Nothing in the video library
I have several times reinstall XBMC and added in my sources and set the content to the designated folder it belongs to. I am not able to view any movies in my library. I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

Here is the debug message I receive when I set the content and scan it.

19:51:11 T:2076 M:2496446464 ERROR: Can't open the database MyVideos34.db as it is a NEWER version than what we were expecting!

HuhHuhHuh
You installed a newer version of XBMC, then installed an older one without completely removing the old files. You get that error when it's a newer database than expected. Install the latest beta and it'll fix it.
If I install the latest beta, I will loose AEON Stark Skin and wont be able to get it back.

Unless you know of a good skin that will work with the latest beta.
I just checked and I am currently using Rev. 32102
jbeach27 Wrote:If I install the latest beta, I will loose AEON Stark Skin and wont be able to get it back.

Have you tried downloading the latest Aeon65 from git. It's awesome I use it my self in Dharma beta! TBH I liked it more than aeon stark Smile
jbeach27 Wrote:If I install the latest beta, I will loose AEON Stark Skin and wont be able to get it back.

then don't install the new version, just delete the video database file from your userdata folder and restart xbmc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nothing in the video library0