MCE remote interrupts
Is there anyone more then me that have noticed that the remote interrupts when scrolling list, it suddenly stops to scroll? It has been like this in the later builds, beta3 and maybe in beta2 if I remember correct.
Kodi 17.0 Krypton, Win10 running on an ASRock ION 330HT HTPC
StarChild Wrote:Is there anyone more then me that have noticed that the remote interrupts when scrolling list, it suddenly stops to scroll? It has been like this in the later builds, beta3 and maybe in beta2 if I remember correct.

It might not be dharma the cause. Make sure you have your remote's receiver somewhere where there are no other IR interference. It might not be possible in these days living rooms but try to put it in an enclosed area like inside a glass tv stand or somewhere near the TV away from other devices. Why I say that because I had a 5m USB extention from my PC connecting my USB receiver, it was kinda close to my sat receiver and that caused interruptions, then I moved it somewhere further from the sat receiver near the HDTV and no issues since then. Maybe you have another issue, but that's how I fixed my mine Smile
Thanx for the tip, will look into it.
Kodi 17.0 Krypton, Win10 running on an ASRock ION 330HT HTPC
you choke your CPU delivering pictures at that high rate when scrolling. CPU has to decode all your .jpg files Smile , some tweaks: .dds files instead .jpg (your video card will decode the images) and a SSD will boost your image reading speed. Cheers!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MCE remote interrupts0