Req Episode fanart.
Hi guys for the past month I've been trying to find a way to get episode fanart to work. It's driving me bonkers. I have posted in many places and tried irc never had a reply....

I found a small tut on people saying if you make your episodes have their own folder you can put the fanart in it and it will work. It didn't. I tried with Aeon nox, aeon mq4, aeon mq3

So I think it would be nice if it could be done by default. Not much would have to change, I wouldn't expect tvdb or any other database to add episode fanart, it could just be optional for people who want to have it...e.g. they hit c, go to info and then get fanart for the episode just like you would for a thumb.

Per-episode fanart is not supported.

However, you may be able to do it if you hack it into the database - basically you'd use JSON-RPC to tell the database that there's a fanart image for the episode.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Well, that's why I am requesting it. Being a noob would it be difficult to do your method?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=115478

This user has achieved it but I tried their method and it doesn't seem to work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Episode fanart.0