Using Dharma 10.5 between windows users
I finaly got Dharma 10.5 working last night with Aeon65 skin. I just created a new user on my windows 7 machine just for XBMC when I log into it. I noticed when I launched XBMC, that all my settings are gone. Can I just copy my XBMC roaming profile over to my new user and make it work or do I need to install Dharma on my new user and install AEON65 on that as well?
If you want both profiles to maintain access you could start it in portable mode by adding -p after the exe in your shortcut, this will store all the files in program files instead of the user directory.

just make sure and back up your userdata folder before updates if using this method as you can loose your settings.
*****edit*****
actually likes like this shouldn't be neeeded now as it creates a new portable mode folder hadn't used this feature in a long time.
link link

If that'll be the only profile using xbmc probably best to reinstall from that profile and the move over the userdata folder.

not sure if there's any way to direct it to run from the all users folders, would probably make sense for it to install there since profiles are handled internally with xbmc.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using Dharma 10.5 between windows users0