Passion-XBMC Addon Repository
Hi all,

As you all know (even if you don't Big Grin ) Xbmc as unified old plugins, theme, scripts ... in ADDONS system. These addons are available in zip format, or directly in XBMC with the repository: http://passion-xbmc.org/addons/?Page=Vie...n.xbmc.org
We couldn't miss that ! That's why we decided to introduce you our Repository

Our Repository will also provide you Nightly Build Themes that were available from Skin Nightly Build in previous version. Still compilated every night, skinners are welcome to ask to be in Wink

If you have problems, you can post on this thread.

Special Thanks
Tolriq (who have writted the original code, what helps a lot!!!), Willynuisance (The icon and fanart creator),
Frost and ppic (Beta-testers) and all others that i might forgot...

Installation
  • Download repo.zip
  • In XBMC, go in Settings / Addons / install from .zip file
  • Select the zip previously downloaded
  • Now it's done, you've got access to all XBMC-Passion addons

how to add an addon on the Repo

All developer goup from xbmc-passion have access to upload (just come and see us if you want to be able to do so).
Le's go there http://passion-xbmc.org/addons/

• Clic on Add.
  • Select your addon zip file.
  • Website will analyse it on it's own, then will immediately put it on repo.
Wow, that's quite nice.

Would you be interested in working with us on something similar for xbmc.org? Read-only though, ofcourse.

TheUni
thanks theuni, i've sent you call to DanoneKid, but he should read it here too Wink
ppic,
little error in thread title. XBMC-Passion -> Passion-XBMC :p

frost
For my bad English, sorry. I am French Canadian.
Admin @ Passion-XBMC.org
FrostBox Wrote:ppic,
little error in thread title. XBMC-Passion -> Passion-XBMC :p

frost

too bad i can't change it !
That's nice - thank you - exactly the repo I was looking for.

A bientôt ! Wink
Thanks for this! Great way to have both the nice new features of an SVN, with the ease of an addon Smile
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield
@ppic - I see that Neon has been uploaded to the repository by DanoneKiD, how can I ensure it stays up-to-date with the latest versions? Do I simply need upload access or are you guys regularly pulling from git?

Thanks,
-stoli-
nothing to do, automatically updated each night if there has been change .
ppic Wrote:nothing to do, automatically updated each night if there has been change .

Perfect - thank you!
-stoli-
@ppic - I have heard from a couple of users that after a nightly updated their active skin is getting corrupted, as if it is only partially updated.

Have you seen anything like this with updates being pushed from the passion-xbmc site?

Thanks,
-stoli-
can you tell me what's missing?
ppic Wrote:can you tell me what's missing?

It seems like when the skin is updated it is being at least partially deleted.

Quote:A week or so ago I switched from git to the passion install in the interest of automating updates but it seems whenever it is updated my xbmc explodes. Today I went into the TV Shows menu and fell into a black hole of nothingness, so I restarted and it booted up in confluence. I checked the appearance menu "skin.neon.svn" is selected despite me being in confluence, and the addon browser shows neon isn't installed.

I checked my addons folder, and at least part of the skin seems to be there in "skin.neon.svn". This morning I switched back to confluence, closed xbmc, deleted the skin folder, restarted xbmc, and reinstalled neon from the passion repo again. No idea if that has fixed the problem yet, but I will let you know. Thought I would throw it out there and see if anyone else is having issues.
that doesn't tell me what's missing.
That sounds like this issue

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Passion-XBMC Addon Repository1