Passion-XBMC Addon Repository
ppic Wrote:that doesn't tell me what's missing.

I've given you all the information I have, since I didn't keep the broken version to run a diff. Will do if it happens again.

mcborzu Wrote:That sounds like this issue

Sounds about right.
mcborzu Wrote:That sounds like this issue

That's the one. I thought I remembered hearing something about that... Now it's a waiting game and a damn shame it wasn't fixed before 10.0 as that has the potential to be a major issue for a lot of people. I'm really surprised the issue is not more widespread.
-stoli-
The new Simplicity skin isn't downloading correctly. Only the text files seems to download, and not the images which makes the awesome skin :/
MindTooth Wrote:The new Simplicity skin isn't downloading correctly. Only the text files seems to download, and not the images which makes the awesome skin :/

I concur. It doesnt pull all of the textures.
To learn more, click here.
igotdvds Wrote:I concur. It doesnt pull all of the textures.

I concur as well. Smile Some are there, but definitely not all of them. After a quick look, it appears any textures in a sub-folder of /media are not being added to the xbt.

Thanks!
-stoli-
I had to readd the Passion repository to my build today, and it doesn't seem to populate any of the addons. Opening addon.xml and trying to access http://passion-xbmc.org/addons/addons.php was originally granted with a 404, but in the last few minutes I get an empty addons.xml returned instead. Is this just a consequence of the repo updating?

http://passion-xbmc.org/addons/Download.php also seems to still have a 404 on it.
we're on it, thanks.
IAmNotAUser Wrote:I had to readd the Passion repository to my build today, and it doesn't seem to populate any of the addons. Opening addon.xml and trying to access http://passion-xbmc.org/addons/addons.php was originally granted with a 404, but in the last few minutes I get an empty addons.xml returned instead. Is this just a consequence of the repo updating?

http://passion-xbmc.org/addons/Download.php also seems to still have a 404 on it.

you should be able to force a refresh/update by bringing up the context menu for the repo
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
i have a problem too under XBMC pre-EDEN,,,

i installed the repo and tried to install Bande Annonce AlloCiné

but the addon is not downloading,,,

any one got this to work?

thanks!!
+1
add-on broken with pre-EDEN version...
today updating aeon nox skin through passion repo's xbmc said that the add-on is marked as broken in repository. dipendenze non soddisfatte.
i have removed and reinstalled the repo but i have always the same message.
peppe
hello,
I have an issue with the xbmc i downloaded in my pc. I can't see the repository? help please. thank you.
Hello,
I d/l the passion repo zip file, open XBMC, try to install from zipfile, but get " dependencies not met" message. I've run XBMC & other repos on this Win7 Pro 32bit PC before, what am I missing here?

many thanks!!
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
(2012-12-26, 19:29)christoofar Wrote: Hello,
I d/l the passion repo zip file, open XBMC, try to install from zipfile, but get " dependencies not met" message. I've run XBMC & other repos on this Win7 Pro 32bit PC before, what am I missing here?

many thanks!!

Same here
(2012-12-29, 01:31)debennett2 Wrote:
(2012-12-26, 19:29)christoofar Wrote: Hello,

many thanks!!

Same here

And also getting "Dependencies not met" here running on the RaspBMC version, so not a Windows specific problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Passion-XBMC Addon Repository1