[WIP] Magazine - a new skin concept
its very hard to read all that font from the couch if you are in front of a computer screen it would be ok this is a problem that we struggle with all the time we want more info but the font needs to be bigger to read so we end up sacrificing screen real estate to have all the info then the skin starts looking messy why dont you have two Columbus with a info bar on the right with the full info on the selected album or you could display less info and make the font bigger but when you stop on a album you can have it wait 3 or 4 seconds then zoom up on a full info screen like what i did in my nova lowlist view.

Then wait for 3 seconds this pops up

Just some ideas for you
what do you mean by two Colombus my main language is french and never heard that word in that context
Fraincs Wrote:what do you mean by two Colombus my main language is french and never heard that word in that context

i think he means columns Smile
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
I cant read the text on my notebook screen which is 30 cm away from my eyes.. How am I supposed to read it from 3 meters away..?
I agree, large fonts are the better option.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Magazine - a new skin concept0