• 33(current)
Transparency! SVN for XBMC nightly builds
ronie Wrote:maybe a Debug Log will provide a clue...

Ah, the difference is case sensitivity (I'm using linux as my OS), and the IMDB scraper pulls it as 'Eon Productions' and the skin has it as 'EON Productions'.

The dharma box I was comparing it to was my windows test box.
gabbott Wrote:Ah, the difference is case sensitivity (I'm using linux as my OS), and the IMDB scraper pulls it as 'Eon Productions' and the skin has it as 'EON Productions'.

The dharma box I was comparing it to was my windows test box.

cheers for reporting back.

fixed it in svn.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi ronie,

there seems to be a problem with extrafanart in TV Shows, season and episode level, the slideshow works only in TV Shows List, can you check?

Thanks!
LG M227WD - ASUS S1-AT5NM10E - LOGITECH HARMONY 300i - MINI KEYBOARD USB
Running Ubuntu Precise 12.04.04 - FRODO 12.03 - Transparency!
Movies: 996 - TV Show: 98 - Albums: 1161

My Script: Rating Update - Thumbnails Cleaner
m4x1m Wrote:Hi ronie,

there seems to be a problem with extrafanart in TV Shows, season and episode level, the slideshow works only in TV Shows List, can you check?

Thanks!

thanx mate!

fixed in svn now.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi, the buttons in TV show information seems a little bit off... it looks fine in * All seasons info.

Image Image
j0cke Wrote:Hi, the buttons in TV show information seems a little bit off... it looks fine in * All seasons info.

not to worry, it's due to some temp bug in xbmc.
i assume they'll fix it soon.
Urgent:
I keep the SVN version of T! in E\XBMC skins folder, from where I export the folder to the appdata \roaming\addons folder of XMBC.

While updating to the latest svn version, Tortoise SVN gave me error and stopped downloading towards the end. Again, I re-downloaded freshly, it once again gave me error (after 61.68 MB downloaded). Please look into the problem.

When I tried updating the folder, it gave me following error:--
Error: Working copy 'E\XBMC Skins\skin.transparency\media\flags\movies\studio' locked
Error: Please execute the'cleanup' command
Finished

After executing the "CLEANUP" command, the cleanup fails. I couldn't reproduce the message...as I was unable to save the error.

I am using windows 7 and Tortoise SVN.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Just checkout a new working copy to a different folder if you then export it anyway?
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
bandelguy Wrote:Urgent:
I keep the SVN version of T! in E\XBMC skins folder, from where I export the folder to the appdata \roaming\addons folder of XBMC.

While updating to the latest svn version, Tortoise SVN gave me error and stopped downloading towards the end. Again, I re-downloaded freshly, it once again gave me error (after 61.68 MB downloaded). Please look into the problem.

When I tried updating the folder, it gave me following error:--
Error: Working copy 'E\XBMC Skins\skin.transparency\media\flags\movies\studio' locked
Error: Please execute the'cleanup' command
Finished

After executing the "CLEANUP" command, the cleanup fails. I couldn't reproduce the message...as I was unable to save the error.

I am using windows 7 and Tortoise SVN.

yeah, things got a bit messy last night.
should be fixed now.

if you still keep getting errors on svn update / cleanup,
just delete everything and do if fresh checkout.
I did a fresh download and it worked.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Hi Ronie,
I am using
XBMCSetup-20110810-d6e73b8-master and
T! svn rev 1144
XBMC is freezing while checking for new content. Can only exit using Task manager.
Confluence is OK.

http://pastebin.com/EfxfMBR3
eddiem Wrote:Hi Ronie,
I am using
XBMCSetup-20110810-d6e73b8-master and
T! svn rev 1144
XBMC is freezing while checking for new content. Can only exit using Task manager.
Confluence is OK.

http://pastebin.com/EfxfMBR3

could you test if T! starts ok if you disable the tv shows next aired script?
ronie Wrote:could you test if T! starts ok if you disable the tv shows next aired script?

Yes, it starts OK.
I cannot do any more tonight, work in morning.
Sad
eddiem Wrote:Yes, it starts OK.
I cannot do any more tonight, work in morning.
Sad

no need for further testing, it's a known bug:
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/11528
to anyone who auto-updates the svn skin:

i have just pushed some changes that require the upcoming nightly build (20110819).

do not try to run the latest T! svn on anything else!
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! SVN for XBMC nightly builds2