the development version of Transparency! is available @ the T! SVN
in order to download it, you'll need special svn software.
- if you prefer a command-line client: svn checkout http://transparency-xbmc.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ skin.transparency
- or if you use a gui based client, like TortoiseSVN use this url: http://transparency-xbmc.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
why would i use a development version of this skin
most important reason...because i need people to test things before i update the skin in the addon repo.
and second...you get to use all the new features first. :-)
the svn version gets updated a few times every week (time permitted)
and only after things have been tested throughly, changes will be added to the addon repo.
it can take anywhere between a week to a month before new features will be copied from the svn version to the addon repo version.
so what's new?
- added new settings buttons
- changed startup window code
- added auto login for profiles
- added grouping option to smart playlist editor
- added allow advanced visualization backgrounds in every window
- changed move info buttom to video osd
please test and report issues concerning all the new features in the skin!
- if you want to use svn versions of T! you better make sure you'll also run a very recent nightly build of xbmc.
- do not install the T! svn version on top of your existing Transparency! skin.
- do not keep two copies of T! in your addons directory, so delete the stable version of Transparency! first.
- third-party svn builds (passionxbmc.org) of Transparency! are not supported by me!