Would like to try out the svn version of your skin to get the new features and debug for you but I do not know how to download the whole thing. What do I need to do to get this on my pc and into XBMC? Do I need to download each folder and install seperately or do I use some sort of a program to download and install at one time? I am using Windows 7 32 bit.
After looking around some, I guess I need to download something like TortoiseSVN, and then enter the url and save the files to somewhere on my pc to then move them to the addons folder in XBMC? Is this pretty close?
this is not as difficult as it seems to be.
1. download the tortoise svn > instal (you don't need to setting something)
2. make a folder where you want to download the transparency.
3. go inside this folder and - right click on mouse - say update or download...dont sure now for the first time.
4. give the svn adress from the first post in the field of tortoise and download -> thats it.
5. copy/paste the transparency folder to the addons foolder of xbmc.
if you want to update transparency - go again into this folder and right click and say update. you will be able to see, which files are updated.
you can make the update directly in addons folder or you make it in the other folder, its on your own, how do you handle it.
i hope you understand now, if not, please feel free to ask again.
i have a folder where i make the updates. a