• 40(current)
Transparency! SVN for XBMC nightly builds
ronie Wrote:once T! is in the repo, all required scripts will be installed automatically.

I'm starting up a new install of XBMC and would like to just start with Eden. Any idea when T! might make it into the repo?

Also, maybe I missed it... The dharma version at least always reverts to fanart view. Is there a way to make full list view the default? Or do I need to edit the skin to do it?
Can anyone help with getting this installed on my touch? I can do it with SSH correct?
isotherm Wrote:I'm starting up a new install of XBMC and would like to just start with Eden. Any idea when T! might make it into the repo?

Also, maybe I missed it... The dharma version at least always reverts to fanart view. Is there a way to make full list view the default? Or do I need to edit the skin to do it?

i totaly agree.

Anyway to disable fanart view all together like you can for all the other views?

I only use this view for TV show so would like to disable it in music and programs etc.

RBX
rudeboyx Wrote:i totaly agree.

Anyway to disable fanart view all together like you can for all the other views?

I only use this view for TV show so would like to disable it in music and programs etc.

RBX

nah, not possible. the skin needs to define 1 default view that is always available.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:nah, not possible. the skin needs to define 1 default view that is always available.

Fair enough. How do we go about changing which view becomes the default? I would like to make "list" view the default.
rudeboyx Wrote:Fair enough. How do we go about changing which view becomes the default? I would like to make "list" view the default.

i'm afraid, there's no easy way to change that.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Artwork Downloader fix:

Just as a reminder Wink
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=966...tcount=126
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Martijn Wrote:Artwork Downloader fix:

Just as a reminder Wink
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=966...tcount=126

didn't i already change that? Smile

i have it locally.. maybe i just forgot to commit it ;-)
ronie Wrote:didn't i already change that? Smile

i have it locally.. maybe i just forgot to commit it ;-)

Think you forgot commit because i didn't see it in you SVN update list Smile
you, sir, are entirely correct.

done & taken care of now. :-)
ronie Wrote:you, sir, are entirely correct.

done & taken care of now. :-)

Smile And a merry christmass to you and your family
Martijn Wrote:Smile And a merry christmass to you and your family

same to you and yours mate. :-)
Ronie! Are you Australian?
fecklesslout Wrote:Ronie! Are you Australian?

nope, that's about half a world away from where i live :-)
Noticed that total season count includes Season 0 (specials), would it be possible to change the season count to not include that?
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! SVN for XBMC nightly builds2