[RELEASE THREAD] Cirrus - All updates and new releases
i use this skin for some month now. Its getting better and better with every version. And the Skin is realy fast.
So perfekt work :-)
I just added Language flags for movies and tv series. I have 50% tv series in english and 50% in german. With this flags i can see direkly the language of the episode.
Any chance to modify the main menu as skin infuence
and add Cinema Expierence Script
Works almost perfect on ATV2 for me. Just Simplicity is a little bit faster, but not that good looking. Thanks for the great work!!!
is there a repo for atv2 installation?
Me German. Me not speach English very ok. ;)
Love the skin. Is there a way to stop the Now Playing tab from disappearing in the music visualization?
Tago Wrote:Love the skin. Is there a way to stop the Now Playing tab from disappearing in the music visualization?

Yes by pressing "i"
Brilliant! Cheers.
Just stumbled over this skin by accident. I`m an Aeon follower from the beginning but have to say the Cirrus Skin is pretty awesome as well. At the moment I definitively prefer your skin and will stay with it for the next months for sure. The only thing I don`t like are the background pictures, but they are easy to change.

What I`m missing is a the media flag for my movies with a TrueHD/DTS-MA Codec. Any chance to add it?

Hi guys, i'm using cirrus from yesterday, i would like to congrats you all for this great work.
I have only a question: is it possible to add a menu option to dim the fanart in "rightlist" view, perhaps in percentage? cause the minimalistic thin font you've used (that i love it!Smile disappears when a too colored and complicated fanart comes up.Hope i don't asking too much.
sorry for bad english Tongue bye and thanks in advance for the help.
I really love this skin - It's now my favourite Laugh

It works fantastically well on my ATV 2 - Thanks for all your efforts with this skin

One question I have is:-

Is it possible to have more views for Music as I can see at the moment there is only 2 available.

Thanks again.
I love this skin. Great work and only one of the few that work well on ATV 2. I have noticed a bug.

When you have the lower horizontal home menu enable there is no way to shut down. The buttons appear on the main screen but you can't access them with the remote.

Request. To add DVD cover art to the rightist view for tv shows or where the tv image appears in the bottom left side allow the thumbnail to go there. Similar to how the movie version works only done with the tv show season boxes.
Anyone know if Crookas is going to continue to update?

I've quite enjoyed using Cirrus. I was using that Cirrus Extended mod for awhile but it seems to have forked a bit too much from the base design for my taste.
this is nice! working well on my atv2
(2012-01-09, 04:36)booker88 Wrote: Anyone know if Crookas is going to continue to update?

I've quite enjoyed using Cirrus. I was using that Cirrus Extended mod for awhile but it seems to have forked a bit too much from the base design for my taste.

completely agree. wish this was updated for eden. checked out the other modded ones and just wasnt a fan.
Hi, i am new to this forum but would just like to say i have tried a few skins in the past but this is exactly what i was looking for, it just ticks all the boxes for me especially in looks, it just looks so classy! thanks for all your hard work!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE THREAD] Cirrus - All updates and new releases0