Blank screen / freeze upon exiting
Hi, I have a Revo 3700 (ion 2) with xbmc dharma beta 3 installed (windows, not live)

I am having an issue with.. when i leave the pc ...and either forget to close xbmc or fall asleep to a show playing...(usually turn the tv off in the middle of the night)then turn tv back on...I see the screen saver running (sideshow)...move mouse..it goes to xbmc menu...but if i hit exit, or even today (trying to work around the problem) hit alt-tab...the screen goes blank, and my pc is done..I've even tried to unplug a couple of usb devices to see if i hear a sound...nothing, hit power button to shutdown, nothing.. the only thing i can do is hold down power and shut it completely off...
Anyone else having this happen?

Hooked up via Ion2 hdmi to tv...with latest drivers...win 7 home premium..as far as power options, I have turn off display after 1 hr..i will change to never, but I don't think thats it, seeing as this only happens with xbmc

Any input would be great..thanks in advance..

just to add...this only happens after a prolonged period...i can, go in and exit out no problems...this only happens after a few hours of inactivity..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Blank screen / freeze upon exiting0