Red flames after titles in TV Shows?
I yesterday added Boardwalk Empire to my TV SHOWS, and today I see a red flame after the title. Also in episode mode.

Im using Alaska on Dharma beta3.

Also, when the show is NOT marked in TV SHOW list, the letters are not there.
What is this?

Vero 4K with unRAID server and mysql (mariadb)
your pictures aren't working for me so I'm not sure what you mean in the second part but the flames means the item is newly added.
craigd Wrote:your pictures aren't working for me so I'm not sure what you mean in the second part but the flames means the item is newly added.

Ok, I didn't know that. Added to the library or newly aired? And why does not any other TV Showes get this flame?

Strange the pictures didn't work.

Here's a screenshot.

http://piclair.com/gcruj

/Söder
It could be unicode related problem.
Two special characters (flame and eye) in Viewtype_Filex.xml may cause this problem.
Red flame is newly added item flag, red eye is watched status flag.
After changing your XBMC's character set to western europe (windows) from XBMC's international settings, chect it again.
epoke Wrote:It could be unicode related problem.
Two special characters (flame and eye) in Viewtype_Filex.xml may cause this problem.
Red flame is newly added item flag, red eye is watched status flag.
After changing your XBMC's character set to western europe (windows) from XBMC's international settings, chect it again.

I already have Western Europe set.

/Söder
Something's not right because it's set to only appear in Episodes and Movies and I can't reproduce it here.
Hitcher Wrote:Something's not right because it's set to only appear in Episodes and Movies and I can't reproduce it here.

Strange. I use XBMC in Ubuntu, and this installation has been for a while. Updated with all the different betas and that TV Show is the latest that I've added. But I've added a lot of new episodes for other shows.

BTW, isn't you the guy behind Aeon? You know the ShowMix skin, that was created from your skin, that had an own forum and all that. Do you know if that skin will be able in XBMC Dharma later?

/Söder

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Red flames after titles in TV Shows?0