Suggestions etc...
Put them here...
i use my xbmc mainly for music and like to have a musicflow.
I have posted my version in Cirrus Mods thread

i like your skin and i am switched from confluence to cirrus
it looks more in my likings
Could we have the skin in a repository to make upgrading easier Smile

No suggestions on the skin itself, been using it for a few months and it's great!
dave77 Wrote:Could we have the skin in a repository to make upgrading easier Smile

No suggestions on the skin itself, been using it for a few months and it's great!

Working on it Dave, still getting my head around the whole github thing.
Thumbs Up 
Cool Great skin, thats the best skin ive seen yet Smile
the only thing i would like otherwise is the home menu, it would be nice to have a slight darker background layer beneth the menu options. That would make the menu readable no matter what background picture you use Nod
I mentioned it before, but I think the 'ExtraFanart' feature that Night currently has implemented is pretty cool.

I believe there is an extra folder in the root of the TV or Movie called Extrafanart, and the skin will then cycle through the images in that folder. I don't believe there is a naming convention for them.
is it a big task to make the skin live tv ready??
feerlessleadr Wrote:I mentioned it before, but I think the 'ExtraFanart' feature that Night currently has implemented is pretty cool.

I believe there is an extra folder in the root of the TV or Movie called Extrafanart, and the skin will then cycle through the images in that folder. I don't believe there is a naming convention for them.

I'll look into it for the next update

Thomas Pedersen Wrote:is it a big task to make the skin live tv ready??

Yes
How about a skin based upon the aero windows in windows? Something that shows the menus as transparent so that if you have a movie playing in the background and pull up a menu, you can still see the movie in the background...I'd still also like to see a 5 min video site plugin as well.

Also, with the forums, separate pre camelot information from post camelot information and archive anything pre camelot would help to focus development on integrating camelot add-ons into dharma, as well as to keep a lot of us noobs from asking redundant questions about how to install these add-ons when they're not yet upgraded and available for dharma...
Silverstone Case with Windows 7 HTPC(considering Ubuntu) with Biostar TA790GX A3+ w/ Quad-core Phenom 2 processor, 8GB DDR3 G-Skill Ripjaw RAM, Zotac nvidia gt430 gpu w/hdmi 1.4a, Pioneer BD-S02 Bluray Combo drive, Mygica HD Thriller ATSC/NTSC Clear QAM Hybrid PCI PVR card, USB-UIRT, Onkyo HT-S9300THX 7.1 System, 50" Panasonic Viera 3DTV (TC-P50GT25), Verizon Fios with Motorola HD DVR, XBOX 360 w/ Kinect, Panasonic DMP-BDT100 FullHD 3D Bluray Player, X10 NStinct Remote
oh ok damn Smile
i thought that you could take the functionallity from another skin, and then put your own style on it Tongue
Hello crookas,

is it possible to make your skin compatible with TvTunes script ? http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=83925

Thank you in advance !
Hello,
as you can see on this picture :

Do you think it's possible to make the cover fit to the Cdart, the spinning of the Cdart seems to fast (for me,the speed in the visualization of night is good).
The Cdart is under the informations of the song /album /artist.
Do you think we can have the fanart of the band??

Thank you for your work
Hi Crookas,

Sorry to sound like a broken record but would it be possible to have an option to turn the posters (not the fanart) in RightListView?
Or tell me which bit of code to delete so it doesn't show the posters

Great skin!

Cheers
pseudo7 Wrote:Hi Crookas,

Sorry to sound like a broken record but would it be possible to have an option to turn the posters (not the fanart) in RightListView?
Or tell me which bit of code to delete so it doesn't show the posters

Great skin!

Cheers

I'm nearly ready for a new release so I'll add the option for you, I promise.
I really love what you did with the fanart view, could you pleeeease add it to the music section? Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Suggestions etc...0