[LIVE] include ALC880
Could the ALC880 be included in 04-configNVIDIAasoundrc.sh for the next Dharma Live release?

I have a Fujitsu Siemens Scaleo E with 7.1 analog output en Digital out based on the ALC880. For HDMI i've got a MSI geforce 210 which is recognized through “lspci -nn | grep ’0403′ | grep ’10de:0be3′”. The ALC880 obviously is not because it's not in the script. Hence, .asoundrc is not made.

Manually including it in the "if [ -n "$NvidiaHDMISecondGen" ] ; then" section and running the script does produce an .asoundrc with all the right audio pins and gives triple audio output in XBMC.
Please file a new ticket at trac.xbmc.org and cc l.capriotti.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
DragonFly Wrote:Could the ALC880 be included in 04-configNVIDIAasoundrc.sh for the next Dharma Live release?

I have a Fujitsu Siemens Scaleo E with 7.1 analog output en Digital out based on the ALC880. For HDMI i've got a MSI geforce 210 which is recognized through “lspci -nn | grep ’0403′ | grep ’10de:0be3′”. The ALC880 obviously is not because it's not in the script. Hence, .asoundrc is not made.

Manually including it in the "if [ -n "$NvidiaHDMISecondGen" ] ; then" section and running the script does produce an .asoundrc with all the right audio pins and gives triple audio output in XBMC.

Good new you found a solution for that!
meh...

does running the 04 script automatically change you xbmc gui audio settings to the correct output devices and settings?

-=Jason=-
I love when I am given a solution instead of a challenge Smile
Tks for your input, I will have it included in the default script.
Thanx l.capriotti!

@Flomaster
No, You'll need to adjust the settings. I use "custom" and "plug:both"

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LIVE] include ALC8800