TV shows logos not appearing anymore...
So I started using the Tv show logos in Alaska Mod and Night...used the script to download them... the ones that were available downloaded and showd up. I made my own logos for the shows that werent available...moved each logo into the respective folder, now only the logos I've made show up and not the ones that downladed from the website. This happens on both skins.Ive tried rebuilding my video library, refreshing for all shows, redownloading the logos but they still wont show. Any ideas?
make sure they're all called logo and try deleting the textures.db from your databases folder in userdata
craigd Wrote:make sure they're all called logo and try deleting the textures.db from your databases folder in userdata

THANKS! deleting the textures file worked. Appreciate your help.
hm how do i get these to work?

I put the logo.png in the TV show folder (ie: \SouthPark\), Then scan for new content and update library. Switch to logo view and I get nothing
420p Wrote:hm how do i get these to work?

I put the logo.png in the TV show folder (ie: \SouthPark\), Then scan for new content and update library. Switch to logo view and I get nothing

TV Show logos are not part of XBMC, as far as scanning/adding sources, XBMC has no idea that they are there.

90-95% of time deleting the userdata\Database\Textures.db file wil fix whatever issue...

If not showing a log of a user navigating the TV show level will show what the error is...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV shows logos not appearing anymore...0