extract TS folders from .iso image
Hi,
My xbmc isn't recognising all of my .iso files. Do you know of any software that will allow me to extract the TS folders from the .iso?

I mainly use a mac but can use my work WIN7 laptop if need be.

Thanks,
M
7zip or any virtual cd app that can mount .iso files. Please elaborate 'xbmc isn't recognising all of my .iso files'. Debug log might come handy as well.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
A little background may be helpful in assisting me...

I'm using TViX currently and dont like the clunky interface and love the look and feel of xbmc. So, before I order my Zotac boxes I wanted to make sure all worked well.

All movies are .mkv and .iso files stored on a QNAP NAS.

File structure is multimedia/movies/genre/movie name/movie.

I've addeded the QNAP source as above and "scan for movies". I've ticked scan recursively. In total I have around 1000 movies, circa 700 of which are .iso format.

Once the scan is completed xbmc has only indexed/found 193 movies. I checked which movies had been indexed, thinking it might only support .mkv format but xbmc found all of the .mkv files and some of the .iso files which is very confusing.

Thanks for your help.

M

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
extract TS folders from .iso image0