WebDAV on diffrent port
So i recently updated to Dharma Beta 3 and found that XBMC now supports WebDAV, not sure if it did before and i just missed it but this was never the less great news to me since i can finally scrap ccxstream.

The only problem i'w found so far is the fact that when you try to add a WebDAV (HTTP) site with the "add source -> Add network location" screen it will use port 80 even though i edit that field and add another port.
after i added the new site on the different port i picked "yes" when it asked me if i wanted to add it even though it couldn't find the server and then manually added ":<port>" after the URL and then it worked.

It's not a big deal. just wanted to see if it's my computer thats messing this up or if it's a bug.

Oh and thanks alot for this greeeaaat app!
Fixed in SVN revision r34917. Thanks for the heads up.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Thanks for the quick answer Big Grin nice to see it was fixed Smile
You're welcome. Glad you noticed it before the final release of Dharma Wink
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WebDAV on diffrent port0