Dharma: Full screen, Scrapers and Video Add-ons
Hey everybody,

I've been tinkering with Dharma (Beta 2) for a couple of weeks, and I have some questions for which I haven't been able to find answers in the forums:

Full Screen
----------

The previous version of XBMC has a "Show video in a full screen instead of a window" (or something like that) option, which allowed to view movies (especially HD ones) smoothly and not choppy. I haven't been able to find that option on Dharma. Was it removed?

Scrapers
--------

I have two issues here. The first one is that scrapers were working well for the first days, but over the last couple of days, the imdb scraper freezes in the first movie that it tries to scrape. It just says: "Downloading Movie Information [NAME OF MOVIE]" on the top right corner, but it remains in the same movie forever. If I ever tell XBMC to stop scanning, it freezes the program and it becomes unusable.

Also, when I start XBMC, it tells me in the lower right corner that there are updates available for some scrapers. How do I download/install those within XBMC?

Video Add-ons
--------------

When I started using Dharma, I noticed the "Video Add-ons" menu. I clicked on it and it gave me a list of several add-ons to install. I installed the CNN News add-on and it worked perfectly. But now, every time I click on Video Add-on, it shows me "CNN News", but I am not longer able to see the list of possible add-ons to install. How can I see it again in order to install more?

Thanks a lot in advance for your kind help with any of these issues.

--Ander
agarmend Wrote:Scrapers
--------

I have two issues here. The first one is that scrapers were working well for the first days, but over the last couple of days, the imdb scraper freezes in the first movie that it tries to scrape. It just says: "Downloading Movie Information [NAME OF MOVIE]" on the top right corner, but it remains in the same movie forever. If I ever tell XBMC to stop scanning, it freezes the program and it becomes unusable.

Also, when I start XBMC, it tells me in the lower right corner that there are updates available for some scrapers. How do I download/install those within XBMC?

1. Debug log?
2. How did you installed IMDb scraper if you don't know how to install an addon? (The default scraper is tmdb)
3. What is the movie title which freezes XBMC + DEBUG LOG
4. Addons manager is veeeery veeeery hidden: system/addons
agarmend Wrote:The previous version of XBMC has a "Show video in a full screen instead of a window" (or something like that) option, which allowed to view movies (especially HD ones) smoothly and not choppy. I haven't been able to find that option on Dharma. Was it removed?

Seeings, System, Video output

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dharma: Full screen, Scrapers and Video Add-ons0