Applying custom Fan art
So firstly I researched the wiki on thetvdb.org info and found the dimmensions and whatnot of making backdrops and banners and DVD covers but my question is now being I'm interested in doing my own as they dont have some of the TV shows available that Im looking for so after I make the graphics where do i place them in order for it to show up like the other scraped fanart?

If there is any tutorials out there for what I'm interested in I would be happy with that too I just searched for quite some time and I might just be using wrong "terms" but any help would be appreciated.

Lastly I was looking at the "Transparency" theme screenshots but needless to say when i installed it it dosent look as good as the screenshots do, my biggest concern being the clear DVD cases are those just not available in the new version that has to be downloaded directly through darma? cause Im getting these badly rendered dark grey cases that look like crap..anyway to fix that or do i have to use the old version?
thanks again
The "cover" image is folder.jpg at the root of TV/Movie folder

Probably best to ask in Transparency sub-forum and supply him a screenshot and the other issue...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
1) Pretty much any fanart.jpg and folder.jpg will do... obviously 720p or 1080p are ideal, but XBMC seems to be pretty good at scaling odd sizes...

If you do make any nice fanarts, be sure and upload them to tvdb/tmdb for others to enjoy.

2) Sorry, but ronie (Transparency makers) has said glass cases aren't coming back. You can turn them off completely in the skin options though.
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Applying custom Fan art0