XBMC Won't recognise Aeon
I have the Dharma 3 beta installed and the Aeon skin in the program files 'skins' folder but I can't get XBMC to recognise it in the skins list. When I also go to 'get more' it doesn't show in that list either.

Any ideas? It loaded in the standard version without a and I have re copied the Aeon folder over but that didn't help either.

Thanks
Skins are treated like addons now, you have to move aeon into addons folder. Wink
How many times does this need to be answered?
dont worry you need to add what ever skin you need to the new addons folder there is no skins folder in dharma so i find it hard that you have it in that folder
PainToad Wrote:How many times does this need to be answered?

Millions.

Thanks.
ZombieRobot Wrote:dont worry you need to add what ever skin you need to the new addons folder there is no skins folder in dharma so i find it hard that you have it in that folder

thanks.
ZombieRobot Wrote:dont worry you need to add what ever skin you need to the new addons folder there is no skins folder in dharma so i find it hard that you have it in that folder

I installed straight over the top of the standard version so maybe the folder was left there?
Still doesn't work. Copied the Aeon folder to the add ons folder but can't install it. doesn't even list in 'get more'
johnmerrick Wrote:Still doesn't work. Copied the Aeon folder to the add ons folder but can't install it. doesn't even list in 'get more'

you don´t need to install it anymore, it should show up when choosing your skin (under "appearence" in settings)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
johnmerrick Wrote:Still doesn't work. Copied the Aeon folder to the add ons folder but can't install it. doesn't even list in 'get more'

1. Which Aeon Version ?
- If it's aeon65, you have to rename the downloaded folder to skin.aeon65 and put it in C:\program files\xbmc\addon\

2. Start Xbmc, i suppose you have the confluence skin as default, so now go to
Settings-apparence-skin, press enter and you should be able to choose aeon65 skin.

Anyway you should be a bit more specific, else it is difficult to help you. Hope you will get it started now and enjoy it.
You need to add addin.XML. Search!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Won't recognise Aeon0