• 7(current)
[VBS/Pitchfork/Crunchyroll] maruchan addons repository
I will try to remember to update the CryptoPy version on the repo to the latest and add SRT support to the Crunchyroll plugin.
Got another change request Smile

rtmp_url = stream['url'].replace('&','&') + " swfurl=" +stream['swf_url'] + " swfvfy=1 token=" +stream['token']+ " playpath=" +stream['file'].replace('&','&')+ " pageurl=" +stream['page_url']

In crunchy_video.py at the end where the file defines the stream name, the original had something that does not seem to be required. It took the url placeholder and added the file placeholder directly to it. That may have been an older format used by crunchyroll, not sure. Currently the url includes the file so that part seems to not be required. Look below:

tmpe://cp150757.edgefcs.net/ondemand/?auth=xxxxxxxxxxxx&aifp=0009&slist=c12/s/ve388106/v4/video.mp4mp4:c12/s/ve388106/v4/video.mp4

Notice how it seems to repeat the .mp4 section twice. That works on some videos, but not others. By removing the +stream['file] part from the line above it now gives the correct rtmp string, or at least appears to in the videos I have tested with.

So at this point it seems to be fully working for me with the modifications.

(I also changed the swf url to shorten it because it didn't seem to be used by another source, but I don't think that is required, the part above is what stops some videos from working)
I updated the Crunchyroll plugin to support SRT subtitles. I also bumped the CryptoPy version. It's largely untested, but it seems to work well from what I can tell.
I am just curious is this plugin working, or is it broken at the moment?
With the changes it works fantastic. Seriously, I finally went in to pay for crunchyroll account now that this is all working.
Im not even sure what changes need to be made, there are many different things being discussed in the thread with regards to whats working, whats not, what needs to be fixed, is there a specific post of changes that makes it work "fantastic"?
I just installed this and only saw a few things like Crunchyroll which works but i didn't see VBS or Pitchfork.
maruchan put the changes listed previously into the repository. Just download the latest one and see if it works for you.

I can only attest to the crunchyroll portion though since that's what I use out of it.
Most of my plugins are broken and need to be re-written from scratch, so I've removed them from the repo instead of letting users install them and then come complain that they're broken.

Right now, the only working plugins are: Crunchyroll, iTunes Plex Media Streamer, and animeftw.tv. Crunchyroll allows you to watch the free and (if you have a paid account) premium HD streams, with softsubs decoded to SRT/ASS. It should work on the ATV2 as well as your standard Win/Linux/OSX installs.
OccupyCouch Wrote:I just installed this and only saw a few things like Crunchyroll which works but i didn't see VBS or Pitchfork.

Yes vbs is the one im really interested in.
Ghostdivision Wrote:Yes vbs is the one im really interested in.
I found the Vice Guide series on the LiveTV plugin. It also had VBS listed but it didn't show anything.
Just curious i installed ithat plugin but could not find vice guide or vbs?
Ghostdivision Wrote:Just curious i installed ithat plugin but could not find vice guide or vbs?
It's no longer included in this repository.

Look for the LiveTV plugin as I mentioned above.
Yea im wondering where it is in the livetv plugin? I looked through various categories but did not see it?
I think it was under MTV.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[VBS/Pitchfork/Crunchyroll] maruchan addons repository1