Custom menu items - directly add playlists?
ronie Wrote:moved the option to:
Skin Settings > Home Window > Play playlists in submenus

I'm basically trying to do the same thing, want a custom home menu button that opens up to a favorite playlist menu instead of directly start playing. I don't see that option to change it in the settings. I'm running scripts.favorites 1.0.5 if that matters, and Dharma 4 with latest version of Transparency skin. Am I doing something wrong or running incompatible version?

I tired searching though the XML files searching for that option to change PlayMedia to ActivateWindow, but then I came across this post.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Steedo Wrote:I'm basically trying to do the same thing, want a custom home menu button that opens up to a favorite playlist menu instead of directly start playing. I don't see that option to change it in the settings. I'm running scripts.favorites 1.0.5 if that matters, and Dharma 4 with latest version of Transparency skin.

it's currently only available in the development (svn) version of T!
it will be there in the next stable release...in a week or so.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Sweet... that does the trick for me! Now I just have to re setup my xbmc entirely so that it runs just the way i like it... Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom menu items - directly add playlists?0