• 3(current)
Cirrus Mods
SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote:Good morning and thank you very very very much.
Looking all about 15 Skins only the Big Cirrus gives the option to change the Genres and certainly the very very big letters for those who are sitting 15-20 feet from the TV screen to read the movie's details very clear.
We'll see the next couple days..............

No offence, but I'm not sure what you mean by 'Big Cirrus' or option to change genres... sorry! Huh
Crookas Wrote:No offence, but I'm not sure what you mean by 'Big Cirrus' or option to change genres... sorry! Huh
In the appearance options i can install two Cirrus/Skins either Cirrus or Big Cirrus.So in Big Cirrus you can EDIT the Genres.That i mean and forgive me if my english is not good enough because i am Greek.
Crookas Wrote:No offence, but I'm not sure what you mean by 'Big Cirrus' or option to change genres... sorry! Huh

He means This One
butchabay Wrote:He means This One
CORRECT and thank you for the help..........
Pls read the post No 33
Any update for Big Cirrus SVN to have the Home Screen In Horizontal and Low Position ?
SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote:Any update for Big Cirrus SVN to have the Home Screen In Horizontal and Low Position ?

I think you need to realise that Big Cirrus is nothing to do with Crookas but is actually a mod made by GMib as indicated at http://passion-xbmc.org/addons/?Page=Vie...cirrus.svn

Crookas was not responsible for Cirrus Big so I doubt he's going make any modifications to it.

I don't know how you'd get hold of GMib but thats who you need to talk to.
MajorTom Wrote:I think you need to realise that Big Cirrus is nothing to do with Crookas but is actually a mod made by GMib as indicated at http://passion-xbmc.org/addons/?Page=Vie...cirrus.svn

Crookas was not responsible for Cirrus Big so I doubt he's going make any modifications to it.

I don't know how you'd get hold of GMib but thats who you need to talk to.
Good morning from cloudy today Greece.
Yes you are right.Right now i saw that GMib is the creator.i like it cause you can edit the Genres but i want to have the Home screen in Horizontal and low position.Do you know any solution ?
Thanks for your reply and attention..................
SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote:Good morning from cloudy today Greece.
Yes you are right.Right now i saw that GMib is the creator.i like it cause you can edit the Genres but i want to have the Home screen in Horizontal and low position.Do you know any solution ?
Thanks for your reply and attention..................

I'm getting very close to releasing a new version (hopefully this week) which has horizontal menu option, coverflow, a new view, and lots lots more.

It doesn't and wont have the genre edit thing though. Sorry.
Crookas Wrote:I'm getting very close to releasing a new version (hopefully this week) which has horizontal menu option, coverflow, a new view, and lots lots more.

Thanks for your reply.
In Cirrus mod,Yes the Home menu is in Horizontal and low position.
But i prefer ( if you allow me the term ) the Big Cirrus mod , because 1.you Edit the Genres and 2. The very very big letters.It means that if your seat is 5-6 meters far from the TV screen you can read all the movie's details very clear.

I am waiting next week to see your new update.
Have a nice day............
Crookas Wrote:I'm getting very close to releasing a new version (hopefully this week) which has horizontal menu option, coverflow, a new view, and lots lots more.

Big Cirrus sucks. Regular Cirrus is beautiful. cant wait to see ur uodate.

Great news! Is there any chance you can make the cast list browsable/selectable in movie information? It's the only thing that Cirrus lacks IMO.
RockDawg Wrote:Great news! Is there any chance you can make the cast list browsable/selectable in movie information? It's the only thing that Cirrus lacks IMO.

Thats the thing thats holding me back from releasing it!! I'm trying to make it so I don't need a cast button - pressing UP will select the list already there. Unfortunately its not as straight forward as it sounds and I'm just about to give up and just go with the cast button.

I've posted something in the skin development forum - hopefully that will provide an answer.
Thanks for looking into it!
Yea Cheers Crookas, Your hard work is always much appreciated!
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cirrus Mods0