• 2(current)
Cirrus Mods
updated my mod with option to lower the horizontal menu

DOWNLOAD
monsieurpaulu Wrote:updated my mod with option to lower the horizontal menu

DOWNLOAD

Am I missing something? I extracted this rar and don't see anything different. I used diff to compare it to the original and the only thing I see changed are the text files, icon.png, and some metadata in skin.xml and addon.xml
semi- Wrote:Am I missing something? I extracted this rar and don't see anything different. I used diff to compare it to the original and the only thing I see changed are the text files, icon.png, and some metadata in skin.xml and addon.xml

that is not correct , changed many more
is say try it and you will see the difference Big Grin
Love your mods monsieurpaulu! Noticed one small thing.... In coverflow view for music it seems that on pressing left or right the centre image "jumps" upward slightly as the animation begins... wondered if this was deliberate or if the co-ordinates were off for the centre image.... Either way, fantastic work on the mod and fantastic work for the skin Crookas. Thankyou both.
MajorTom Wrote:Love your mods monsieurpaulu! Noticed one small thing.... In coverflow view for music it seems that on pressing left or right the centre image "jumps" upward slightly as the animation begins... wondered if this was deliberate or if the co-ordinates were off for the centre image.... Either way, fantastic work on the mod and fantastic work for the skin Crookas. Thankyou both.

that jumping is not deliberate , i will have to look into this when i have some more time. thank you for the tip !!
I cant find where to lower the home menu. Can you tell me where to look?
themelt1ngsky Wrote:I cant find where to lower the home menu. Can you tell me where to look?

you can find it in the skin settings , home window options
MajorTom Wrote:Love your mods monsieurpaulu! Noticed one small thing.... In coverflow view for music it seems that on pressing left or right the centre image "jumps" upward slightly as the animation begins... wondered if this was deliberate or if the co-ordinates were off for the centre image.... Either way, fantastic work on the mod and fantastic work for the skin Crookas. Thankyou both.

updated my mod
hopefully that jumping is gone.
Yes Yes now i have the Home menu In lower position and it looks great.

But now appears a very serious problem. This Skin was great for me because you could agjust the Genres i.e a movie was Drama/Thriller and you could leave only the Drama. The other missing thing is that you can not see the artist's photos.

But it is one of the best in my opinion. The other two are Night and Backrow.

Have a nice day from sunny Greece..............
updated the wallview a bit

monsieurpaulu Wrote:you can find it in the skin settings , home window options
I downloaded your last update and now i am working with it with the Horizontal menu and in low position. If you could combine the CIRRUS and the BIG CIRRUS SVN then i would say it will be the absolute SKIN into the absolute player XBMC.

What i mean . in my opinion the BIG CIRRUS is much better.Cause you can adjust the GENRE option plus it has very big letters when you read the movie details and the actors photos are not small like the other skins.

The only missing thing is that can not have the Main Menu in Horizontal and low position.

I should appreciate if could fix it and certainly if it is possible.

Thanks for your attention and the free of charge great job you are all doing there..

P.S It supports absolutely the Greek language.
This is a minor modification i did a while ago. Now updated for 1.1.5.

It is basically just layout changes for the homescreen. Makes it look better ^_^

Replace the Home.xml with this one.

Make sure to turn on the "clean home screen" setting.

simphax Wrote:This is a minor modification i did a while ago. Now updated for 1.1.5.

It is basically just layout changes for the homescreen. Makes it look better ^_^

Replace the Home.xml with this one.

Make sure to turn on the "clean home screen" setting.

How can i have the Home Menu in Big Cirrus in Horizontal and lower position ?
SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote:How can i have the Home Menu in Big Cirrus in Horizontal and lower position ?

I'm about to release a new version with horizontal menu that can be lowered. Also a brand new view, coverflow, and heaps more.

Hopefully the next couple days, just ironing out some bugs....
Crookas Wrote:I'm about to release a new version with horizontal menu that can be lowered. Also a brand new view, coverflow, and heaps more.

Hopefully the next couple days, just ironing out some bugs....
Good morning and thank you very very very much.
Looking all about 15 Skins only the Big Cirrus gives the option to change the Genres and certainly the very very big letters for those who are sitting 15-20 feet from the TV screen to read the movie's details very clear.
We'll see the next couple days..............
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cirrus Mods0