• 5(current)
Cirrus Mods
How would I go about just adding the TV Tunes functionality to Cirrus skin?
rendered Wrote:How would I go about just adding the TV Tunes functionality to Cirrus skin?

Look back a page:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=83818&page=6
Just wanted to give a heads up that the mod that gav1577 did for the fonts on the home screen and right list view causes a few bugs on the new release. The video statistics no longer work and the fanart option for the homescreen also doesnt work.
Updated my Mod to make use extrafanart for Movies too.
I forgott to add this.
Download one page back.
Malexx

does your mod work on big cirrus, since big cirrus i find it a bit better,

if not can you make it work for it, thanks

Pang
malexx, cookras

or can you add the fonts a bit ticker

and add the trailer icon like big cirrus and play trailer by pressing right button twice

you see that is why i like big cirrus a bit more, and the info screen in movies is much better

can we sort of merge the best parts of the two skins and make one great one

Pang
sorry i never ever heard of Big Cirrus nor i had it installed.
Gimme a link and i look if i can make it.

Edit:
Ah OK i found it.
Think it shouldnt be a problem to make the mods for it.
But since Big Cirrus isnt listed here in Crookas Cirrus Section i dont know if this is ok.
If Crookas dont have a problem with the BigCirrus mod,i try it.

So lets see what he says ....
Actually i do not know the author of big cirrus, but it has some cool ideas which would be nice if crookas implemented.

mainly big cirrus needs the extra fanart, a better (like yours tv tune support) better cd art support and a working clearart since those dont work eighter in cirrus and big cirrus.

i beleive the cirruses are the best skin we currently have , dont know whcih one is the original but they both rock and if they unite they would be the ultimate.

waiting for trhe patch

thanks malexx

pang
Malexx Wrote:sorry i never ever heard of Big Cirrus nor i had it installed.
Gimme a link and i look if i can make it.

Edit:
Ah OK i found it.
Think it shouldnt be a problem to make the mods for it.
But since Big Cirrus isnt listed here in Crookas Cirrus Section i dont know if this is ok.
If Crookas dont have a problem with the BigCirrus mod,i try it.

So lets see what he says ....

Fine with me, its all open source you can change/mod whatever you like!! Just keep in mind Cirrus has undergone a LOT of changes since the last version so the files are much different to Big Cirrus which was started from a few versions ago. I believe someone called GMib is in charge of that one, I don't know anything about it

pang Wrote:Actually i do not know the author of big cirrus, but it has some cool ideas which would be nice if crookas implemented.

mainly big cirrus needs the extra fanart, a better (like yours tv tune support) better cd art support and a working clearart since those dont work eighter in cirrus and big cirrus.

i beleive the cirruses are the best skin we currently have , dont know whcih one is the original but they both rock and if they unite they would be the ultimate.

waiting for trhe patch

thanks malexx

pang

Both clearart and cdart work fine in Cirrus. Make sure you have the latest (Cirrus 2.0) from the release thread, although it worked fine before that anyway.
Made a Pack of my Mods and called them "Cirrus 2.0 Media Mod"

Version 1.2 is available on Side 6 of this Thread.

Added Genre Poster and Fanart to Mod.
cookras malex

can you please add home theatre experience support sinxce it is sooo cool.

and malexx dont forget about the mod for big cirrus please

Thanks

pang
pang Wrote:cookras malex

can you please add home theatre experience support sinxce it is sooo cool.

and malexx dont forget about the mod for big cirrus please

Thanks

pang

Pnag I'm not doing anything for you until you spell my name right.
Crookas

Oops, and you know what they say, what is in a name. Anyway what kind of name is that, at least pang came from somewhere

Thanks
Pnag
pang Wrote:Crookas

Oops, and you know what they say, what is in a name. Anyway what kind of name is that, at least pang came from somewhere

Thanks
Pnag
I think his name refers to the fact that australia used to be one huge Prison, so there all decendants of crooks therefore his name makes more sense than yoursLaugh
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Cirrus 2.0 Media Mod 1.3 Update

Added
- IMDB Top250 Ratings in Different Views
- Added Trailer Activation On click

for Details see THIS THREAD on Page 6
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cirrus Mods0