• 14(current)
[RELEASE] Last.FM Playlist Generator Script - Auto Generate Similar Music Playlists
All your music needs to be imported into the library for this this addon to work.
See: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...he_library
If you have done this, try restarting it. "Would you like to exit partymode?" > YES and when starting it again, you should see the message: "Start by playing a song"
I get the error:

"Error. Script failed!:pm.py"

Does somebody know how to solve this?

I have version 1.1.2 installed.
I use XBMC on Windows 8.
I installed this addon using the Repositories Installer Addon.
Can you paste your log file to xbmclogs.com or pastebin
My logfile. I hope you or someone else can find the issue?

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=57478

Thanks for looking into it.
It looks like your advancedsettings.xml file is a bit wrong:
Error loading special://profile/advancedsettings.xml, Line 5
Error reading end tag.

Might be missing an end-tag there.
Thank you. I just checked it and you're absolutely right.

I fixed my error and now it works like a charm.
Will this work on an xbmc library shared over upnp?
This script is absolutely spectacular. I had to use smb and scrape my music.
One question, if I run the script, then play a song, everything works great, but if I then come out of my. Usic and stop it, then go back in and play another song from my library, it doesn't create another playlist. I then have to go back into the script, cancel ot then run again. Is this normal?

Thank you
Hi,
I have the script running on my raspberry pi. The adding of songs works almost perfectly. But I noticed that if I go to the "now playing" Menu with the C key, I have a listing of the songs. One line is highlightet with the cursor and another line is highlightet - that's the song currently playing. I chose the "media info" screen in the left menu, so I see on the right side the album art and info.
But the album art never changes, as in the normal "random playlist". I would see the album art change with the song.
How to do this? I guess it's in the pm.py file. But where to change whatHuh
Can the author help me please?
Great script!

Btw, any way to autostart it at boot?
Does everyone else's only play once? Meaning, that If i play a playlist, then stop it. If i try to play another song to generate more songs it doesn't work. I have to go back into the addon script, stop it ( it then comes up and says "are you sure you want to stop the script " ) then restart it again.
Any idea if and when it will work and be installabel in Gotham? I only get an "Addon does not have the correct structure".
I believe the error: "Addon does not have the correct structure" means the folders are wrong. If you installed it manually, the folder needs to be called script.lastfmplaylistgeneratorPM.

jjmucker: You are right, it stops working after the first run. A change to the JSON RPC api in Gotham broke something.
I have submitted a pull request for mortstar:

https://github.com/ErlendSB/repository-m...c4afb0e1c3
The change in pm.py should do the trick.
Im running Frodo and im pretty sure it stops working after 1 run.
Other than that, Its a great add on pal Smile
Still the best music add-on around Nod
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Last.FM Playlist Generator Script - Auto Generate Similar Music Playlists5