• 15(current)
[Closed] TvTunes Addon
de5perate Wrote:I will hunt down the setting to turn it on/off - doesn't explain why it doesn't work in AEON 65 or AEON MQ 2 or Night. As I say I have tried the skins as they come and then tried editing the xml to add the lines of code shown on page 1 of this thread - nothing.

As far as I know, they may have a toggle too. I don't use those skins, so I couldn't comment.
Big Grin 
Well in the end my question did fall into the stupid category.

Yes the skin setting toggling TVTunes on or off was the answer.

Thanks for all your help - I will leave the skin alone for a while until I get brave or stupid again.

Thanks again for your help - I am enjoying cycling through the TV shows and listening to their title music - I don't even need to watch the shows no - this is entertaining enough.
ppic Wrote:sure that's not the audio file that is fading on end?

Well it's possible I'm just remembering that, but I thought he had it fading out at the end of the trivia, which was not the end of a song, but rather a set time from when you started the script. It's been a while since I used it, so I may have to check again..
mcborzu Wrote:for any skin really:

change, in MyVideoNav.xml:

<defaultcontrol always="true">50</defaultcontrol>

to

<defaultcontrol always="true">9999</defaultcontrol>

then put this block somewhere near top:

PHP Code:
<control type="button" id="9999">
            <
description>trigger</description>
            <
onfocus>XBMC.RunScript(script.TvTunes,backend=True&amploop=False)</onfocus>
            <
onfocus>SetFocus(50)</onfocus>
            <
texturenofocus>-</texturenofocus>
            <
texturefocus>-</texturefocus>
        </
control

Tried in AeonMQ-2 2.1.1 but didn't work:if i hit the "TvTunes" button in Video-Addon nothing happens.
This is my MyVideo.xml

http://pastebin.com/455as7sq

I'm on a Mac and modified the MyVideo.xml file with Textedit.

I also tried to download a theme.mp3 file for "lost" and put it in my "lost" folder but no audio is played when i open this tv show in XBMC.

Thanks in advance for your help!!
debug log please
i've created a smartplaylist to show unwatched items - 1 for movies and 1 for tv shows, when entering the tv shows it displays all the episodes that are currently unwatched, the thing with the tv tunes is that it starts playing but when you switch to the next episode it won't start it's tune until the previous has finished playing. is it possible to make the tune switch to the next displayed show when in a list of episodes from different shows?
hope it's clear Smile
*bump* Smile
oups sorry, haven't seen your post.

i've got some trial to do for that, not fully sure i can handle that without breaking something else.
Thumbs Up 
ppic Wrote:oups sorry, haven't seen your post.

i've got some trial to do for that, not fully sure i can handle that without breaking something else.

thanks
can you just tell me what you've got in playlist, i would do the same as you to test Wink
ppic Wrote:can you just tell me what you've got in playlist, i would do the same as you to test Wink

created a smartplaylist for tv shows, based on episodes - number of times played = 0, this displays all unwatched episodes one after another
how do i add this to my xbmc to work?
see first post.
I'm having an issue with Aeon MQ2: the tv tunes play fine, but when I go to launch the addon to download tunes, nothing happens.

I don't believe it is launching the script at all: there are no messages in the log, and I tried changing the first line in the script to a print statement, and still no dice. The only error that seems to pop up around the time I try launching the addon is:

23:58:43 T:3616 M:2847043584 WARNING: XFILE::CFactoryDirectory::Create - Unsupported protocol(script) in script://

The only thing nonstandard about my xbmc install is that I am hosting the db on a mysql server
please post full log.
even if you don't seems to see errors.
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Closed] TvTunes Addon5