• 18(current)
[Closed] TvTunes Addon
you need to edit xml (if aeon mq2 is not compatible - see with the author)
and add a visible condition like described in the first post.
ppic Wrote:you need to edit xml (if aeon mq2 is not compatible - see with the author)
and add a visible condition like described in the first post.

I am sorry am a total noob to xml editing...can you please elavorate a little more on this...if i understand correctly all i need to do is copy and paste
"!SubString(Window(10025).Property(TvTunesIsAlive),True)"
to the xml file? In the scrip.tv tunes folder there are two xml files...one is "addon" and the other is "settings" located in the resources folder, please advise to which file i will copy "!SubString(Window(10025).Property(TvTunesIsAlive),True)" also is there a particular area i need to place this or can i simple place it at the end of the script? Sorry for the trouble and i do really appreciate your help...This is a real cool addon btw. THANX!!!!
the better way is to ask the author, i'm not skinner, sorry.
Do you know who is the author?
check in dedicaded thread of aeon mq2
Ooops my bad...i thought you meant who wrote the script for tvtunes but you mean MQ who created the Aeon mod.
yes, i'm the author of the script!
ppic Wrote:the better way is to ask the author, i'm not skinner, sorry.

He ppic,
But you do understand am not trying to skin the visualization/player all i want to do is to remove it thats why i reached out to you...but if its something that has to do with skinning ill reach out to MQ2 designer. Thanks.
This is going to be a really stupid question, but...

How do you 'launch' it? I can't seem figure out how to 'launch' it to get it to find themes. All I get when I click on it in the add-ons section is the screen where I can configure it, and that only offers some basic general settings.
from video addons section
Yes, I know where to find it...but how do you 'launch' it?

What exactly do I need to do to start it?

The only options I have when i click on the add-on is uninstall, disable, configure, update, and change log.
Ranger Rob Wrote:Yes, I know where to find it...but how do you 'launch' it?

What exactly do I need to do to start it?

The only options I have when i click on the add-on is uninstall, disable, configure, update, and change log.

The skin has to support it. I know Carmichael, Night and T! have an option to enable it in the settings menu. After it is enabled you must configure it in the video addons screen (which I'm guessing that you have done). Then you simply browse to your tv shows and once inside a show it will begin to play the theme.

Hope that helps.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
Ranger Rob Wrote:Yes, I know where to find it...but how do you 'launch' it?

not in System > Add-ons

but in Videos > Add-ons
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
htpc guy Wrote:The skin has to support it. I know Carmichael, Night and T! have an option to enable it in the settings menu. After it is enabled you must configure it in the video addons screen (which I'm guessing that you have done). Then you simply browse to your tv shows and once inside a show it will begin to play the theme.

Hope that helps.

Thanks HTPC Guy.

I am using the most current version of night. (well, the most current one you can down load through XBMC). Where do I find a setting to enable this? I have combed through it like ten times looking for it.
ronie Wrote:not in System > Add-ons

but in Videos > Add-ons

OOOOHHH!!!

So I need to turn on 'videos' on the home screen and go to add-ons through its sub menu. Since that is not a normal home screen item for me I was going to video add-ons through the settings screen.

This might be the answer, but when I try it i get the 'set content' box like when i try to create a smart playlist. I am assuming it is the same bug.
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Closed] TvTunes Addon5