• 20(current)
[Closed] TvTunes Addon
A cool feature would IMHO be that there would always be a song playing no matter where I am in XBMC.

So directly when I start XBMC I'm at the home screen and a mp3 would start to play at once and it would continue to play until I enter a TV series folder then it would switch to that mp3.

Doable? Crappy idea? Already implemented by someone else?
hewwra Wrote:A cool feature would IMHO be that there would always be a song playing no matter where I am in XBMC.

So directly when I start XBMC I'm at the home screen and a mp3 would start to play at once and it would continue to play until I enter a TV series folder then it would switch to that mp3.

Doable? Crappy idea? Already implemented by someone else?

yeah I think that would be a great thing to add. basically some background music. maybe have it where you can add a folder with a bunch of .mp3 and it would randomly pick everytime you start xbmc or play one after another in a continous loop. This would be a great feature.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Hi guys

Any idea what I'd need to do to get this working in Xperience?

Thanks
you can ask the author, it's the better way: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Com...n_features
as it doesn't seems to support it for now.
rflores2323 Wrote:yeah I think that would be a great thing to add. basically some background music. maybe have it where you can add a folder with a bunch of .mp3 and it would randomly pick everytime you start xbmc or play one after another in a continous loop. This would be a great feature.

use playlist on start, it's supported by xbmc.
ppic Wrote:use playlist on start, it's supported by xbmc.

I tried that and yeah the music sure starts but when I go to a TV Series it does not play any theme music.

What I would like is this:
Start XBMC --> Default music starts
Go to a TV Series --> TV theme starts
Go anywhere else --> Default music starts again.
Sorry, the visible condition wasn't meant to be in the button code.

PHP Code:
<control type="button" id="9999">
    <
description>trigger</description>
    <
onfocus>XBMC.RunScript(script.TvTunes,backend=True&amp;loop=False)</onfocus>
    <
onfocus>SetFocus(50)</onfocus>
    <
texturenofocus>-</texturenofocus>
    <
texturefocus>-</texturefocus>
</
control

Visible condition to stop music overlay, etc being displayed when the script is true -

PHP Code:
<visible>!SubString(Window(videolibrary).Property(TvTunesIsAlive),True)</visible
hewwra Wrote:I tried that and yeah the music sure starts but when I go to a TV Series it does not play any theme music.

What I would like is this:
Start XBMC --> Default music starts
Go to a TV Series --> TV theme starts
Go anywhere else --> Default music starts again.

yes this script won't play theme if music is playing, that was asked here.
to start background music after a play, you'll need a script to do that.

personnally i won't put a feet in that way with TvTunes, this way will be going to a gas station.
I edited your script a bit and added the functionality myself.

First I added 2 variables at line 33:

Code:
self.mp3 = True
self.mp3Path = 'C:\\Path\To\\playlist.py'

And then I added the following right after the line
if not xbmc.getCondVisibility( "Window.IsVisible(10025)"): self.stop():

Code:
if not xbmc.Player().isPlaying():
                    xbmc.executescript(self.mp3Path)
                    self.mp3 = True

if (xbmc.getCondVisibility( "Container.Content(Seasons)" ) or xbmc.getCondVisibility( "Container.Content(Episodes)" ) ) and self.mp3:
                   xbmc.Player().stop()
                   self.mp3 = False

Now I'll just have to keep XBMC running with this code for a while to see if I like it or if I get annoyed Wink

Playlist.py is just a script that I call from autoexec.py:

Code:
import nt, xbmc, xbmcgui

file = 'C:\\Path\\To\ThemeMusic.m3u'
xbmc.executebuiltin('xbmc.playmedia('+file+')')
xbmc.Player().play()

autoexec.py:

Code:
import xbmc
xbmc.executescript('C:\\Path\To\\playlist.py')
hum from you code, what append if you play a music file, then stop it ?
ppic Wrote:hum from you code, what append if you play a music file, then stop it ?

As it is now it depends. If you stop the music while you are in the TV or Movie section it starts to play the m3u I specified but if you stop it while in the Music or Home menu section nothing will be played. I would assume that neither the Home menu or the Music section uses the MyVideoNav.xml where the script is currently called from. If I add it to whatever the music and home menu xml are called it should work there as well.
yes to do that you need the script to belaunched on home menu, and stay in background
maybe you should limit modification to my script just by adding a condition check to play or not tv tunes.
this condition will be filled by your script started on home.
Any update on having the ability to download a single shows theme from dialogvideoinfo.xml?
To learn more, click here.
do you have planned to maybe download a soundtrack for movies? just a thought as my wife said... why doesnt it work on movies and only on tv shows? I didnt have an answer for her except that it wasnt supported yet.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
igotdvds Wrote:Any update on having the ability to download a single shows theme from dialogvideoinfo.xml?

no, i'll take a look in the month Wink
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Closed] TvTunes Addon5