• 62(current)
[Closed] TvTunes Addon
(2012-04-07, 20:41)Clutchless Wrote: Is there a list of themes this is compatible with?
I'm trying out the Aeon Nox theme and it doesn't appear to be compatible, nor a couple others I tried.

It is
Http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Com...n_features
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-04-07, 20:51)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-04-07, 20:41)Clutchless Wrote: Is there a list of themes this is compatible with?
I'm trying out the Aeon Nox theme and it doesn't appear to be compatible, nor a couple others I tried.

It is
Http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Com...n_features

Awesome, thanks!

I went through the TvTunes add-on and downloaded some of the show songs, however they are not playing when I enter the show.
Any ideas what I'm missing? This is on the Aeon Nox theme btw.
(2012-03-29, 21:16)ronie Wrote:
(2012-03-29, 20:55)rcloud Wrote: Ok, so I disabled the passion repo and it still was downloading 1.9.6. Then I completely uninstalled the passsion repo and deleted all add-on data relating to it or tvtunes that was left over and was able to get 1.0.17 installed.

Unfortunately, I am still seeing the volume change popup when I enter or leave a show.

mind creating a ticket on trac?
if you could cc me on the ticket please.

ronie, I almost forgot to thank you for looking into this. Recently installed a new build and am glad to see that the volume change is now hidden. Thank you.
(2012-04-06, 23:05)Stippy Wrote:
(2012-04-06, 22:51)rcloud Wrote: Did you try forcing a refresh of the XBMC.org app repo?

Not till you mentioned it. Smile Didn't fix anything. I checked for updates and did a force refresh for both passion and xbmc.org. Still not there.

In Add-ons\All Add-ons\Program Add-ons\ I see...

trakt
Transmission
TV Guide
TVRage-Eps
uTorrent

Same with Add-ons\XBMC.org Add-ons\Program Add-ons\

Anybody else have any ideas why I can't find this add-on or why it's "invisible" to my install of XBMC? This is really weird.
(2012-04-08, 04:15)Stippy Wrote:
(2012-04-06, 23:05)Stippy Wrote:
(2012-04-06, 22:51)rcloud Wrote: Did you try forcing a refresh of the XBMC.org app repo?

Not till you mentioned it. Smile Didn't fix anything. I checked for updates and did a force refresh for both passion and xbmc.org. Still not there.

In Add-ons\All Add-ons\Program Add-ons\ I see...

trakt
Transmission
TV Guide
TVRage-Eps
uTorrent

Same with Add-ons\XBMC.org Add-ons\Program Add-ons\

Anybody else have any ideas why I can't find this add-on or why it's "invisible" to my install of XBMC? This is really weird.
in dharma it's listed under video addons iirc.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Got it working, great addon!
(2012-04-08, 10:26)ronie Wrote: in dharma it's listed under video addons iirc.

<facepalm>... Thank you, ronie. I hate it when it's something painfully simple like that. Smile

However, now that I have 0.9.0 installed it still does not play the theme.mp3 file. I run the app, it finds the themes online, I can listen to them before setting the one I want and the theme.mp3 is in the show's folder. The mp3 plays fine by itself...

Update:
I just installed Eden on my laptop, everything still at the default setting, install TvTunes from the repo, set it up, run it, allow it to overwrite existing themes... and again no themes play when I go into the show. (Videos - Library\TV Shows\(tv show folder\)

I would love to say that this program sucks, or that the guy that wrote it has no idea what he's doing, but that's obviously not the case. (Damn it! lol ) Any and all troubleshooting tips are welcome. Thanks!
Stippy, are you sure you have TvTunes enabled in your skin settings?
<double facepalm, fat sigh>

I figured it was user error, but damn. I assumed (I know, I know) that the program was installed and enabled so it would just start working.

Thank you.
I spoke too soon. On my laptop (Win7, Eden, Confluence) I see the option to enable the themes and it works perfect. However, on my htpc (Win 7, Dharma, Confluence) I don't see that option anywhere.

Eden:
Skin Settings\General\TV shows
-Use Posters instead....
-Play TV theme song....

Dharma
-Use Posters instead....

I've uninstalled (both via XBMC and by removing the script folder) and reinstalled TvTunes 0.9.0 from the repo and from a zip file, changed skins, rebooted...

However, I do feel better about not noticing that option since it's missing. Smile
(2012-04-09, 22:42)Stippy Wrote: I spoke too soon. On my laptop (Win7, Eden, Confluence) I see the option to enable the themes and it works perfect. However, on my htpc (Win 7, Dharma, Confluence) I don't see that option anywhere.

Eden:
-Use Posters instead....
-Play TV theme song....

Dharma
-Use Posters instead....

I've uninstalled and reinstalled TvTunes 0.9.0 from the repo and from a zip file, changed skins, rebooted...

the dharma version of confluence has no tv tunes support.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Ah. Thanks. Specific versions weren't listed on the wiki; all I saw was that Confluence worked. Smile

Is there a list of skins that do work with Dharma and TvTunes? Do I just need to try them all and see? Big Grin
Not sure if there is a list, but I'd personally suggest trying out Aeon Nox.
(2012-04-10, 00:19)Stippy Wrote: Ah. Thanks. Specific versions weren't listed on the wiki; all I saw was that Confluence worked. Smile

Is there a list of skins that do work with Dharma and TvTunes? Do I just need to try them all and see? Big Grin

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Com...n_features
(2012-04-10, 14:49)ppic Wrote:
(2012-04-10, 00:19)Stippy Wrote: Ah. Thanks. Specific versions weren't listed on the wiki; all I saw was that Confluence worked. Smile

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Com...n_features

That isn't really up-to-date and has Dharma and Eden mixed
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
  • 62(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Closed] TvTunes Addon5