• 2(current)
[Closed] TvTunes Addon
i can't refer to current playing volume because i can't get this information from xbmc, so all i can do is put a setting to set the volume at XX percent when playing theme.
xbmc.getInfoLabel('player.volume') will sorta work - you'll get it in the format
Code:
case PLAYER_VOLUME:
    strLabel.Format("%2.1f dB",...);
    break;
spiff Wrote:xbmc.getInfoLabel('player.volume') will sorta work - you'll get it in the format
Code:
case PLAYER_VOLUME:
    strLabel.Format("%2.1f dB",...);
    break;

hum!

thanks Spiff ! i'll see that!
whis this i should be able to lower volume when script start then raise it at closing ! Cool
This is really cool - some sort of fade in / fade out would probably be awesome.
well, still some bug and change, first is visible conditon, i've edited the condition, it's already working with current version Wink
Quote:v0.5.2:
- fixed problem for flatten tvshow option
- change the visible condition to : !"Window(10025).Property(TvTunesIsAlive)" it's "true" when script is running

first post edited, new include.xml for confluence.
Sharpe Wrote:This is really cool - some sort of fade in / fade out would probably be awesome.

i will decrease volume for theme Wink
Quote:v0.5.3:
- added sound setting decrease from 0 to 60 in setting, automatically raising when script exit.
- moved running control into default.py

new version
great work ppic will add this to showmix loving all the work you are doing dude keep it up
thanks!

well ... i need some help from skinners, i'm really worried with this visible condition

Window(10025).Property(TvTunesIsAlive) without the ! seems to be good by me by i really don't know what it means, if you know, please help me, all i can say is that property only exist and is set to true when the backend script is running.
using !"Window(10025).Property(TvTunesIsAlive)" seems to be working fine at suppressing the music info widgets I have popping up.

This really is a very cool feature

#Edit - ah yes I see what the problem is now - it's suppressing everything.
<visible>SubString(Window(10025).Property(TvTunesIsAlive),True)</visible>
seems to be more dharma compatible, "" only works with windows as i see
<visible>!SubString(Window(10025).Property(TvTunesI sAlive),True)</visible>

Seems to be working well - that will suppress the music info stuff fine.
ok! actually it shutdowns all music when in video library, not only tvshow, i'll add something to by pass that.
I still find the volume a bit loud what setting or xml do i need to edit. perhaps i would like a 40% volume level.

-=Jason=-
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Closed] TvTunes Addon5