• 4(current)
[Closed] TvTunes Addon
just go in xbmc addon option, why do you want to play with the file directly? it's all in gui .
oh I had no idea it was all gui....

I'll have a look when I get home from work.

-=Jason=-
jsut go in addon video / press c or right clic on tvtunes addon, then addon parameter Wink
I do not get to run this magnificent application.

Anyone can publish. Xml already modified for Transparency?

Thanks.
maybe you should ask ronie ?
ppic Wrote:maybe a stream pause no ?

I'm not sure what you mean by this

Either way, I've downloaded all the themes no problem so it worked out
Have a question? First try the XBMC online-manual and FAQ. Also: How to submit a debug log
Hi, Great Script, i cant seem to get it working on the XBOX (Yeah i know the support has stopped etc for xbox, FULLY aware of that) I have got the script to work but cant seem to get it to play, im sure is something in the coding as obviously the old xbox doesnt have the Dharma system. Would anyone happen to know the correct code to use for the xbox?

Many Thanks
innyinskip Wrote:Hi, Great Script, i cant seem to get it working on the XBOX (Yeah i know the support has stopped etc for xbox, FULLY aware of that) I have got the script to work but cant seem to get it to play, im sure is something in the coding as obviously the old xbox doesnt have the Dharma system. Would anyone happen to know the correct code to use for the xbox?

Many Thanks

yes, need to support addon, wait a bit for xbox, i know that some coders are working to make addons xbox compatible Wink
rausch101 Wrote:I'm not sure what you mean by this

Either way, I've downloaded all the themes no problem so it worked out

what i mean is:
at this stage, the music play in streaming from distant site, so depends of your internet connection, the playing stop can occurs because of your connection.

well, that make me think of something.

yes, that may be a bug with some of my conditions, i'll check that, that may be the backend script which stop the playing, i'll see to make a workaround.
ppic Wrote:yes, need to support addon, wait a bit for xbox, i know that some coders are working to make addons xbox compatible Wink

Cheers mate, ive got the Addons4xbox installer script that a chap from Passion posted about over at xbmc4xbox and seemed to work a charm. Just not sure about where to point the code to for the skin that im using (refocus)
hum, you should see with the skin author, i'm really bad at skinning so far...
I'm just doing some script for skinners, but my skinning knowledge sucks.
listening to a show theme then exit the show and re-enter won't play theme again.
unless going listening to another show and then come back.

hope you understand this explanation.
using night if it's relevant.
yes psike, it's a normal things for now, i see how to prevent that Wink

most of what have been reported should be handle, i will spent my evening on it, start soon Wink
ppic Wrote:what i mean is:
at this stage, the music play in streaming from distant site, so depends of your internet connection, the playing stop can occurs because of your connection.

well, that make me think of something.

yes, that may be a bug with some of my conditions, i'll check that, that may be the backend script which stop the playing, i'll see to make a workaround.

I generally have a fast connection (8Mbps down), but i suppose that could be the problem. Hopefully it is a conditional bug. Thanks for your help
Have a question? First try the XBMC online-manual and FAQ. Also: How to submit a debug log
rausch101 Wrote:I generally have a fast connection (8Mbps down), but i suppose that could be the problem. Hopefully it is a conditional bug. Thanks for your help

it's a bug Wink
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Closed] TvTunes Addon5