• 17(current)
[Closed] TvTunes Addon
not to test and play, just think, but i'm afraid that can be done, cause this will make automatically play on episode level even if the theme is already running.

but, so far, just a thought.
Little crash, it makes it from the Show level onwards, if I turn off the crash doesn't happens, if you want I make a debug with TvTunes off.

Debug Log

http://pastebin.com/K8VHGmjZ

It doesn't bother me anyway, I just don't have to close xbmc from the Tv Show level onwards, I much prefer have TvTunes, reporting just in case...

Edit: It does it also in Movies, no crash from video nav, so I suspect that the problem is with library mode, I checked also with Night and the error is there, couldn't find the enable option in Transparency!, according to this http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Com...n_features is supported.
it's supported in svn of transparency i thinck, see on T! thread.

your crash is normal, and i can't do anything for that once xbmc doesn't send a signal to kill script when shutting down, so the python thread is still alive, what's lead to crash.

script only launch in video library.
KiSUAN Wrote:couldn't find the enable option in Transparency!, according to this http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Com...n_features is supported.

Skin Settings > Scripts > Enable TVTunes script

no need to run the svn version, it's in stable v3.11.1 as well
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
LoL I had the SVN version that I downloaded to see the Jukebox coding, but the one installed was the one downloaded within XBMC (3.10), my bad. Thanks Ronie and great work, mostly the Jukebox from where I steal almost all the animations for my MOD Jukebox.

About the error, I have a partial solution from within the skin, is kinda ugly and rudimentary, but it works, at least for Night and my MOD. Just direct to Home before close, ill leave what I did in case anyone want to try and do it in Night or other skin.

Night DialogButtonMenu.xml example:

Code:
            <control type="button" id="3112">
                <description>Reboot</description>
                <height>30</height>
                <width>170</width>
                <textoffsety>-1</textoffsety>
                <font>Font_Bartowski_Press_S</font>
                <textcolor>MainBlack</textcolor>
                <focusedcolor>white</focusedcolor>
                <texturefocus border="5">confluence/button-focus.png</texturefocus>
                <align>center</align>
                <aligny>middle</aligny>
                <label>$LOCALIZE[13313]</label>
                <onclick>ActivateWindow(home)</onclick>
                <onclick>Reset()</onclick>
            </control>
            <control type="button" id="3113">
                <description>Shutdown</description>
                <height>30</height>
                <width>170</width>
                <align>center</align>
                <aligny>middle</aligny>
                <label>$LOCALIZE[13005]</label>
                <onclick>ShutDown()</onclick>
            </control>
            <control type="button" id="3114">
                <description>Restart Xbmc</description>
                <height>30</height>
                <width>170</width>
                <align>center</align>
                <aligny>middle</aligny>
                <label>$LOCALIZE[13313] XBMC</label>

<onclick>RestartApp()</onclick>
            </control>

Already updated in my MOD. Maybe someone knows a better way to do this or hide it, maybe condition the onclick to activate only when TT is set on, wich could be couple with only in library. I ask as i didnt find anything about it and maybe is possible as im learning and dont know much.
KiSUAN Wrote:Thanks Ronie and great work, mostly the Jukebox from where I steal almost all the animations for my MOD Jukebox.

i know, and thanx for finally adding me to the credits list. ;-p

KiSUAN Wrote:About the error, I have a partial solution from within the skin, is kinda ugly and rudimentary, but it works.

i don't get any errors when i quit xbmc while tv tunes is running.

if you have issues, it's better to create a trac ticket so the devs can fix it, than to try to work around the problem in the skin.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I completely forgot, when I was writing I was doh, did I add him to the credits? Blush

I tried with T! and the crash also happens, so don't know what the hell is it then. Searching the tickets I found this http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/10845, it's the same thing/bug? I make another ticket anyway or add my pastebin to it? the solution that they mention, how can I try it if I can? Sorry for all the question, but I have no idea regarding to tickets or Python.
KiSUAN Wrote:Searching the tickets I found this http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/10845, it's the same thing/bug?

as far as i can tell yes.
they mention it's fixed, the fix just didn't make it to dharma (yet).
I can't get tvtunes to work, it's enabled in transparency and the logs show that it's active but no themes are downloaded Sad

http://pastebin.com/3Q2dJ3ZJ

I also get a python related crash at shutdown when I'm browsing the series... is there still a part of tvtunes active?

thanks!
if you haven't launch it to download your theme, it will not invent it !

except that, seems to works fine.

while browsing librairy, script is still active so if you quit xbmc while browsing, it will crash, yes.
ppic Wrote:if you haven't launch it to download your theme, it will not invent it !

Ok... so how do I launch it? I only found an option in Transparency to enable it so I thought it would be launched automatically for every TV show while I browse my library.
no, just read the first post.
OK, it's working fine now, thanks!
Set this up last night and it's super cool! Everything worked fine once I switched to a supported skin. Nice work.
Hello...can someone tell me how to remove the playing now information. I am using Aeon MQ2 and works great but i would like to remove the "playing now info" and time bar....I have attached a screen and cirlced in red what i would like to remove if possible. Many thanks!!!!

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/3213/...mation.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Closed] TvTunes Addon5