Movie scraping from TMBD even when nfo present
Exclamation 
So I have an odd problem, at least to me.

It seems XBMC's default scraper, TMDB, is scraping all my movies even though everything has been pre-scraped with Ember Media Manager. They aren't even being scraped correctly since all I get is a black box for the poster, some fanart and the plot. I've attached a photo which shows the movies TMDB added. Next to the black box is the movie from my pre-scrape.

Screenshot

Here is the Debug log.
Pastebin

At first I thought it might of been an issue with EMM but I added a new (never been in the library) movie (scraped with EMM) and it loaded fine and once like it should. I also re-scraped a few movies (movies that have been in my library) with EMM, thinking there was some sort of difference in the nfo files but that didn't work.

Anyone have any ideas other than deleting my userdata folder?

(Windows 7 64bit with Dharma beta 3)
It looks like I found the problem. When my untrained eye was looking through the log file I noticed the scraper was scraping a movies with a ._ before the movie name. I knew what a . meant (invisible file) but I was unsure about the underscore. Anyway, I didn't give it much thought until a few minutes ago. I turned on View Hidden files and low and behold! JACKPOT!

I have no idea how or why those files got created but deleting them fixed my scraping issues!

Yay!
WickedxWeasel Wrote:It looks like I found the problem. When my untrained eye was looking through the log file I noticed the scraper was scraping a movies with a ._ before the movie name. I knew what a . meant (invisible file) but I was unsure about the underscore. Anyway, I didn't give it much thought until a few minutes ago. I turned on View Hidden files and low and behold! JACKPOT!

I have no idea how or why those files got created but deleting them fixed my scraping issues!
I guess you or someone else accessed the folder on a mac. The Finder on the mac creates these hidden files.
tobi11 Wrote:I guess you or someone else accessed the folder on a mac. The Finder on the mac creates these hidden files.

Yeah I would be the culprit. It's still odd because the creation date of some of those files date back a few months and XBMC never added them, not until now. I'm not sure if Dharma 3 changed something.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie scraping from TMBD even when nfo present0